PDA

View Full Version : Fade test....

Water Boy
09-26-2007, 12:13 PM
TESTING 1 2 TESTING 1 2. I s the fade working? HELLO HELLO.....

to do this simply type your message, then type "fade" in --[] and press ALT and F4 at the same time.

phupper
09-26-2007, 03:54 PM
Edited for Ad Hominem

FlyingMonkey
09-26-2007, 04:03 PM
I think he's a government employee...

Or he works as one of those guys you call for help when your computer crashes...

Water Boy
09-27-2007, 12:26 AM
You are very good at giving bad advice. Do you have to work at that or does it just come naturally?
HAHAHAvery funny! I guess your the only person with a beanie thats funny.:rolleyes: Lets me guess you fell for it? If so your not a very good computer tech.:Q

phupper
09-27-2007, 12:54 AM
Dude, that's the simplest kybd shortcut. You must not remember me asking you to remove your "neat trick". You should learn something impressive (and positive) to share with everyone instead of trying to trick people into exiting the site... Really lame IMHO.

Water Boy
09-27-2007, 01:00 AM
I fully remember you asking, I don't have that bad a memory!:Q As you can see, I no longer have it in my sig. Dude, I am not trying to "trick" people into leaving the site. They're doing that on their own. If someone wants to know the trick I would be glad to share, but I'm not going to go and blurt it out to the public. The person whom showed me actually created a program to do this and its a web site of his.

phupper
09-27-2007, 07:10 AM
So you moved it from your sig to a dedicated post. Nice job.
Do you find that people often disregard your advice, on everything?

Water Boy
09-27-2007, 10:47 AM
Edited for Personal Attack.

FlyingMonkey
09-27-2007, 11:26 AM
Can't we all just get along?

phupper... no one is being hurt by this joke. It's really not something worth fighting over.

waterboy... the ignore feature works both ways, you don't need to respond to his comments.

See? That was easy.

Now the two of you can each have a candy bar if you promise to stop fighting. And if you are really good, I'll let you watch tv late, and I won't tell your parrents.

Water Boy
09-27-2007, 01:53 PM
Can't we all just get along?

phupper... no one is being hurt by this joke. It's really not something worth fighting over.

waterboy... the ignore feature works both ways, you don't need to respond to his comments.

See? That was easy.

Now the two of you can each have a candy bar if you promise to stop fighting. And if you are really good, I'll let you watch tv late, and I won't tell your parrents.
Great now I'm being moderated by a monkey!:Q:Q
Fred I now its not worth arguing over, its just a joke and apparently this guy has no sense of humor. Now with that behind us, where's my candy bar? I want a Mr Goodbar please and can we watch Adult Swim tonight?:Q:Q

Mike Parsons
09-27-2007, 04:08 PM
Waterboy and Phupper,
Please watch the ad hominem attacks. I have edited your posts out.

Closing thread.