PDA

View Full Version : Forsale Traxxas Rustler & 2.5 T-Maxx

F16DCC
10-03-2007, 01:02 AM
I have a Rustler with the Pro .15 enigne in it. Everything except the front bulk head and shock tower is aluminum and it has a carbon fiber upper chassis. The engine runs great, has about 4 gallons through it and has always been run on the rich side. I'm also including TONS of extra parts and 3 fairly new sets of tires (a set of gladiators, dirt hawgs2, and tall monster truck ones with a V pattern) The rusty has a pull start but I still have the original EZ starter with 2 NiMh batteries to go with it. I have a CVEC pipe on it with the traxxas performance header. It also has a custom painted body as well. I'm asking $200 plus shipping.

The 2.5 Maxx is basically stock, it has a NOVA race pro head, pull start, OFNA fail safe, motor saver filter, and NiMh batteries for the remote and receiver. I also have the original EZ starter for this as well. The engine only has 1 gallon though it and runs great as well. I'm asking $150 plus shipping.

Reason I'm getting rid of these is because I've gotten out of the car/truck thing and am now getting into helicopters. I might trade if the deal is right. Thank You to all that view this!