PDA

View Full Version : Pattern videos?

jasmine2501
10-13-2007, 02:24 AM
I am looking for a video showing the complete beginner pattern. I can't find it on here, on Youtube or anywhere? I can find segments of the advanced pattern, but nothing complete for that either. I'm looking for a video of the entire beginner pattern. How long does it take?

I do not mind if it's a simulator video, and I've seen some good sim videos of individual moves, but nothing showing the whole pattern. I'm looking for something that shows how the moves link together and what they do on the exit/entry sequences. I just want to see the beginner pattern from take-off to landing, and there's no competitions coming up in my area.

jasmine2501
10-14-2007, 08:04 AM
Nothing on this? Maybe is there a competition I could go see? Somewhere in Colorado or close?

Brenner
10-25-2007, 03:40 AM
Jasmin,

Going to a competition and watching the pilots go through their schedules is by far the better option.

I suggest checking out the "National Society of Radio Controlled Aerobatics" website at www.nsrca.org (http://www.nsrca.org). They are the AMA special interest group that is responsible for organising all the pattern contests in the USA. They aslo have a library of flight videos as well.

jasmine2501
10-25-2007, 05:59 AM
Yeah I've been to one, but everybody was flying the advanced patterns. I have read almost that whole web site and there's only one event in Colorado. I didn't see a library of videos...