PDA

View Full Version : Check out Flight Lights!

Flight Lights
10-13-2007, 09:38 PM
Hi Everyone,

We've started a new business called Tiny Brite Lights. Our first product is Flight Lights - navigation lights for RC helicopters and airplanes. To learn more visit our website: www.tinybritelights.com (http://www.tinybritelights.com)

We'll be at the iHobby Expo next week. Stop by booth 1029 and say hello!

Kyle and Jill Ingram

aviatordave
10-14-2007, 08:59 PM
Neat add on to the airplanes. I looked at places to buy and it seems that none listed have an online store.

So if we are not geographically located around the Chicago area, how do we order? Through you via the contact us option? Paypal?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Flight Lights
10-14-2007, 09:19 PM
Hi Dave,

You can buy Flight Lights directly from our website www.tinybritelights.com (http://www.tinybritelights.com) . Click on the E-Store area on our menu bar - choosing either helicopters or airplanes. We have a secure checkout system via propay cart and can accept credit card payments. BTW, If you need different wire lengths than come with our standard products, just send us an email before you order so we can flag your order when it comes through.

Thanks,
Jill

aviatordave
10-14-2007, 11:25 PM
Ahh...sometimes I feel stupid. I didnt scroll down enough to see the buy button. No wonder my kids dont let me use the TV remote :)

Thanks for the quick answer Jill -

Murocflyer
10-15-2007, 12:15 AM
Cool, lightest and brightest available. I'll be building a plane this winter that will have lights on it. I'll have to keep this in mind.

What are the wire specs and do you have any photos of the lights/wires by themselves?

Thanks,

Frank

Flight Lights
10-15-2007, 12:33 AM
Hi Frank,

The wire is 30 ga enamel coated twisted pair. I don't have a picture right now, but give me a few days and I'll post a picture of the lights/wires by themselves.

Thanks,
Jill

Flight Lights
10-31-2007, 11:45 AM
Hi Frank,

Here's the picture of the wire and led light. Hopefully this will give you a sense of how small/light weight the unit is.

Sorry for the delay in getting this posted.

Jill

Murocflyer
10-31-2007, 05:50 PM
No worries Jill. Sure does look tiny that's for sure. Thanks for the picture!

Frank