PDA

View Full Version : Second Generation Heli-Safe (TM) Stands: Work, Set-up & Flight Training

helisafeproducts
10-18-2007, 01:36 AM
WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE OUR SECOND GENERATION OF HELI-SAFE(TM) WORK AND TRAINING STANDS, MANUFACTURED BY HELI-SAFE PRODUCTS (TRADEMARK & PATENTS PENDING). Visit our website at: www.helisafeproducts.com (http://www.helisafeproducts.com)

Please note that the stand size must be matched to your helicopter. For example, a 450 class heli cannot function on a large 30 size gas heli stand...as one heli weighs about 1 pound while the large one is 5+ pounds. The small heli simply cannot operate the larger and heavy stand, and the large heli would crush the smaller stand. One stand cannot safely and efficiently serve the wide range of power and weight features of the various helicopters on the market.

We offer the following helicopter stands:

Model 2834000 SRV: Compact 40" diameter flying circle for work/set-up/ flight training, 370-450 Class helis, main rotor blades 20" to 30". Indoor and outdoor use, ground or table edge mounted.

Model 283400 STD: Standard 56" diameter, features as above.

Model 2834450: Work stand for set-up/test/flight control practice, table edge or ground mount 380/400/450 Class helis to 32" diameter main rotor blade.

Model Supreme: Large 72" diameter stand for ground use only. Flight training, outdoor use, 380, 400, 450 Class

Model 2834345: Work stand, rotates & tilts, 380/400/450/500/550/600
Class and 30/50/60 size gas & electrics

Model 2834456: Work/test/hover 30 to 60 size heli

These stands are great in helping you set up and operate your heli before flying freely. Even if you use co-pilot or other flight stabilization equipment, your heli must be correctly adjusted for safe and successful flying. Such equipment does not prevent fly-aways or hitting objects, but only keeps your heli level when "hands off". Our stands offer the safest way to check your systems before maiden flights or after repairs. Also good for flight control practice (pitch, roll, rotate 360 degrees, nose in and nose out hovering, etc) and flying in wind to develop your skills, as your heli cannot be blown away.

Please check out our other product release announcements, and e-mail any questions. Photos are included to show you our ever growing product line. Not all available stands are shown.

deiricm
04-22-2008, 02:02 PM
WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE OUR SECOND GENERATION OF HELI-SAFE(TM) WORK AND TRAINING STANDS, MANUFACTURED BY HELI-SAFE PRODUCTS (TRADEMARK & PATENTS PENDING).

Please note that the stand size must be matched to your helicopter. For example, a 450 class heli cannot function on a large 30 size gas heli stand...as one heli weighs about 1 pound while the large one is 5+ pounds. The small heli simply cannot operate the larger and heavy stand, and the large heli would crush the smaller stand. One stand cannot safely and efficiently serve the wide range of power and weight features of the various helicopters on the market.

We offer the following helicopter stands:

Model 2834000: Work/set-up/ actual flight training, 380 to 450 Class
Model 2834380: Hover stand 380 to 450 Class, table top and floor use
Model 2834450: Set-up/test/flight control practice, table edge mount
for 380/400/450 Class
Model Supreme: Flight training, outdoor use, 380, 400, 450 Class
Model 2834345: Work stand, rotates & tilts, 380/400/450/500/550/600
Class and 30/50/60 size gas & electrics
Model 2834356: Work/test/hover 30 to 60 size heli

These stands are great in helping you set up and operate your heli before flying freely. Even if you use co-pilot or other flight stabilization equipment, your heli must be correctly adjusted for safe and successful flying. Such equipment does not prevent fly-aways or hitting objects, but only keeps your heli level when "hands off". Our stands offer the safest way to check your systems before maiden flights or after repairs. Also good for flight control practice (pitch, roll, rotate 360 degrees, nose in and nose out hovering, etc) and flying in wind to develop your skills, as your heli cannot be blown away.

Please check out our other product release announcements, and e-mail any questions. Photos are included to show you our ever growing product line. Not all available stands are shown.

Hi, where can I buy one of these? ebay? Elsewhere?

Deiric

helisafeproducts
04-24-2008, 12:48 PM
Hi,

The heli stands are available on our website www.helisafeproducts.com (http://www.helisafeproducts.com) and on ebay and R/C Universe when offererd for sale, as well as here. Which stand were you considering?

Charles

deiricm
04-24-2008, 12:56 PM
Hi,

The heli stands are available on our website www.helisafeproducts.com (http://www.helisafeproducts.com) (currently under reconstruction) and on ebay and R/C Universe when offererd for sale, as well as here. Which stand were you considering?

Charles

Charles,

I had tried yoiur site and found the 'construction' notice. Can't find them on RC Universe or Ebay - any chance you could shoot me links to the appropriate pages?

I'm not sure which one I should be considering - I just bought a Trex 450, and have a Honeybee FP and CPs (it's the Trex investment I'm most conceredn about). On that basis which one do you recommend? Is there somewhere I can see all, with specs etc and costs?

Tx
Deiric

FlyingMonkey
04-24-2008, 01:19 PM
Hi Charles, welcome to Wattflyer.

Just a quick note. Wattflyer is very welcoming of vendors, so I hope you take advantage of that. They do not mind the hawking of wares, but they do ask that vendors list their position, and the company they work for within their signature line. They also don't mind a link to your site in your signature line.

Welcome to WattFlyer,

Fred

helisafeproducts
04-25-2008, 03:24 PM
Charles,

I had tried yoiur site and found the 'construction' notice. Can't find them on RC Universe or Ebay - any chance you could shoot me links to the appropriate pages?

I'm not sure which one I should be considering - I just bought a Trex 450, and have a Honeybee FP and CPs (it's the Trex investment I'm most conceredn about). On that basis which one do you recommend? Is there somewhere I can see all, with specs etc and costs?

Tx
Deiric
Hi Deiric,

We are waiting for new stock so there are no ad listings this week.....will be posted next week. If you send me your direct email address I can send you info on the stand options for the Rex 450s from my files. Our website should be available soon but I do not have a date yet.

Have a great weekend,

Charles, US Sales
Heli-Safe Products, Inc
email: helisafeproducts@aol.com

RIPP
07-18-2016, 11:47 PM
LoIoking for a heli safe stand for my 450 blade 3D I see ads for them everywhere but I can't find a place to buy one