PDA

View Full Version : How do I unsubscribe from forum?

cloud-9
11-05-2007, 04:40 AM
I introduced myself in the form for that. Now i get it all the time. I'm sure I unsubscribed but it keeps showing up in "my repliles." Can I get off that forum? It's always going to have new msgs.
Thahks
Jim

Insomniac
11-05-2007, 04:44 AM
My replies is not what you subsciribe to, it is a list of all the threads you have posted in. When you subscribe to a thread you get an email when somone replies to it.

CHELLIE
11-05-2007, 07:14 AM
I introduced myself in the form for that. Now i get it all the time. I'm sure I unsubscribed but it keeps showing up in "my repliles." Can I get off that forum? It's always going to have new msgs.
Thahks
Jim

Hi Jim :ws: on your e mail, click on the mail from Wattflyers, when it opens, at the bottom it will say, unsubcribe from this thread, click on it, you will have to log into Wattflyers in your not logged in, or
If your in the thread, go to Thread Tools, on the top post,click on it, and click on unsubscribe, hope that helps, Chellie

Mike Parsons
11-05-2007, 01:13 PM
Once logged in, you can also click on "My Wattflyer" in the upper right bar. In that window it will show you your subscribed threads. Simply locate the one you want to unsubscribe from and click unsubscribe :)

cloud-9
11-05-2007, 09:25 PM
My replies is not what you subsciribe to, it is a list of all the threads you have posted in. When you subscribe to a thread you get an email when somone replies to it.

Thanks. Well, that thread will stay active forever. I'd like to not get notified every time a new person posts there. Is there a way to not get this?

Thanks
Jim

stinkweed007
11-05-2007, 10:31 PM
hold on..

Mike Parsons
11-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Thanks. Well, that thread will stay active forever. I'd like to not get notified every time a new person posts there. Is there a way to not get this?

Thanks
Jim
Jim,
You can change your subscription to to daily weekly or no notification.

stinkweed007
11-05-2007, 11:00 PM
Ok.. these should help... save these images to your computer so you can view them while making your changes..

Mike Parsons
11-05-2007, 11:11 PM
Ok.. these should help... save these images to your computer so you can view them while making your changes..

show off :D

stinkweed007
11-05-2007, 11:13 PM
I can screencap too... pbpbpbp :silly:

I hear that question a bit, wanted to make something the guys can use...

cloud-9
11-06-2007, 04:40 AM

Thanks a lot. I'll have a look and try it.

Jim

cloud-9
11-10-2007, 02:23 AM

Hi Stinkweed, I finally tried this, but it didn't get the job done. In the "view all subscribed threads" the "welcome new members" thread was not in the list. But when I go back to "My replies, there it is in the top of the list as always." Arg. Any other idea how I can get it out of "my replies?"

thanks
jim

Mike Parsons
11-10-2007, 02:44 AM
Jim,
The feature "My replies" will show any thread that you have replied in. Whether you are subscribed or not.

Your subscriptions show up when you click on "My WattFlyer". Any threads that have new replies will show there. Otherwise you can click "show all subscribed threads" and it will show any thread that you are subscribed too.

cloud-9
11-10-2007, 03:50 AM
Jim,
The feature "My replies" will show any thread that you have replied in. Whether you are subscribed or not.

Your subscriptions show up when you click on "My WattFlyer". Any threads that have new replies will show there. Otherwise you can click "show all subscribed threads" and it will show any thread that you are subscribed too.

OK, thanks a lot Mike. I guess I'll just have to get comfortable with that thread showing up in my replies.

In general, I think this place has the best forum software of all the RC groups. I really like it.

Jim

Mike Parsons
11-10-2007, 04:51 AM
OK, thanks a lot Mike. I guess I'll just have to get comfortable with that thread showing up in my replies.

In general, I think this place has the best forum software of all the RC groups. I really like it.

Jim
Thanks Jim. We try to bring enhancements that give the most juice for the squeeze. Although, you are right, it does take some time to get used too. Even for me :)

Airhead
11-10-2007, 06:46 AM
Thanks Mike and Tim,
That extra information may be helpful to quite a few members..