PDA

View Full Version : Crash pic from this weekend

Captain
11-26-2007, 03:12 AM
Not much to say here, just tossed it in the trash can. Best part is I had a new dollar store F22 foamie hanging on the garage wall!:D

firemanbill
11-26-2007, 10:02 PM
Ouchie...:eek:

Boy that's a dusty 'ol DC-3 there too huh?! She needs to see the air again. I love that plane.:D

Captain
11-29-2007, 12:39 AM
fireman,
You seen that huh? I found that in the back of a pickup truck loaded with leaves and brush etc. When the owner came out I asked him what he was going to do with it, said it was going to the trash! Well I couldnt let that happen so she been a static display for years. This winter I had plans of putting some electrics on it. Someday it will fly, its in relativley good shape.

firemanbill
11-29-2007, 12:45 AM
fireman,
You seen that huh? I found that in the back of a pickup truck loaded with leaves and brush etc. When the owner came out I asked him what he was going to do with it, said it was going to the trash! Well I couldnt let that happen so she been a static display for years. This winter I had plans of putting some electrics on it. Someday it will fly, its in relativley good shape.

And they say I have all the luck!:rolleyes::D Good find and good timing.

Keep me posted if you get her out. I'd like to see the change over and rebirth...

very cool:cool:

budkeywest
04-27-2008, 05:48 PM
Hey Capiton...

You get that DC3 up yet? I too would love to see that transformation!!!!!

Bud

Captain
05-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Nope she is still hanging in the back corner of the garage, like a silent sentry! she has about 80" wingspan.

Yellowspider
05-10-2008, 11:29 AM
the DC-3 is so cool looking all dusty. Just toos some motors in her and get her going. The real time weathering gives it a great desert type look.

tonhe
06-04-2008, 02:40 PM
seriously... ouch