PDA

View Full Version : Dimension Engineering

stinkweed007
11-28-2007, 03:54 PM
Hey yall.. Just wanted to say, I was on the hunt for Pico switches, they are small relays which hook into your servo jack which can control your lights or cameras via your TX.

I had a really hard time finding them on european sites. So I went to Dimension Engineering's website. Found and ordered them.. I bought 2, paypaled the payment. Their site said it would take 10+ days to ship.. I got em in 8. Good Stuff!!! plus they have links on their products pages to 'how to' pages where their stuff is demonstrated.

Web site
http://www.dimensionengineering.com/

Web Page for the switches (just to show ya)
http://www.dimensionengineering.com/PicoSwitch.htm

Grasshopper
11-28-2007, 04:01 PM
I've ordered twice from them with great service and products.

rcers
11-28-2007, 05:13 PM
Yep love their BEC's......

Mike

max2112
11-28-2007, 05:20 PM
Thanks, Stinkwed!

I appreciate the link.

John

Rugar
11-28-2007, 06:34 PM
Awesome products and great customer service.

buzzltyr
11-28-2007, 10:53 PM
I have three of their BEC's, and they are flawless.

They are great folks to deal with. This past September, I was hanging out with the Mountain Models crew. Dimension Engineering was in a booth a couple of yards down. I was standing at my car, trying to solder up an ESC using an inverter, and I was having great trouble getting the iron hot enough.
The gentleman from DE was walking by, and must have seen the frustration on my face. He asked if he could help. I told him what I wanted to do, and he said he'd hit his booth and be right back. He came back with an inverter and a soldering station, hooked it up, and soldered up the ESC for me, in about 30 seconds. Nothing in it for him, and he left his booth unmanned to help me out.

I can't say enough good things about the company, the products, and the people who are Dimension Engineering.

Mark

Riverman
03-06-2008, 05:39 PM
Is it too late to chime in on this one?

I'd just like to add my two thumbs up to Dimension Engineering too!
Fast delivery, excellent service, and even better products.

So far I've ordered a Picoswitch, a Battleswitch, adjustable voltage regulators and a Sport BEC and all products have exceeded my expectations.