PDA

View Full Version : Flyermate Portable Pit Basic

flyermate
12-05-2007, 03:45 PM
:)After a lot of art work and modification, the dear Flyermate Portable Pit finally goes to the mass production stage. We surely hope that all RC lovers would love this kit.

Let's talk about the name of this kit: "Portable Pit". We were inspired by the PIT (repair station) in F-1 racing. As a PORTABLE Pit, the flyers should be able to carry it to the RC field, and having an one stop, quick and convenient tool box. COOL!For the convenience, we design and produce a box with a hand carry and two locks. Also, the insided foam was precisely cutted in order to contain the 9 different style of screwdrivers, 3 x pliers, the Rapid Cell Voltage Meter and other tool for RC helicopter.

Unluckily, we are only allowed to release a few snap shots of the Portable Pit, but I think that you must like it very much.

Flyermate Production Team

RacerPaul
12-05-2007, 05:14 PM
got a link?

FlyingMonkey
12-05-2007, 05:37 PM
I'll be curious to see if you get a response...

Too many are post and run vendors. I appreciate the ones that actually come in and talk some.

Gohmer
12-05-2007, 06:37 PM
FlyingMonkey is right!

You should also think about following the site rules: POSTING ADVERTISEMENTS:
This is a forum of ideas and discussions. We do not wish to have the readers of the forums overwhelmed with advertisements but realize that posting announcements or interesting new product information is information our members want. To balance this need for information and the need to prevent spamming of ads in our forums, we will allow the following to be posted:

Any vendor/company may post one announcement with product information or news no more than once every week (7 day minimum between announcements)At least you have the intelligence and courtesy to post in the right forum instead of the discussion areas. Good luck with your new product.