PDA

View Full Version : Wanted WTB: Cox/Kyosho Scorpion/Beetle/Tomahawk parts

Turbojoe
12-11-2007, 01:12 AM
OK guys, go digging in your closets for those old R/C cars from the 80's. I'm dragging out and restoring my collection of Cox/Kyosho Scorpions, Beetle and a Tomahawk. I need anything from dirty used parts to aftermarket upgrades or even complete cars. I may even consider an old Kyosho Assault for parts. P.M. me with what you have.

Joe

Turbojoe
05-14-2008, 02:57 AM
Bump!

Joe

Fudster
06-04-2008, 04:26 PM
Well if you look on Ebay you will find some, or you could wait until I sell parts my my collection.

Franco
http://www.vintagekyosho.com

Turbojoe
07-24-2009, 03:24 AM
Well e-bay sucks unless you want to pay 17 times the going rate for parts plus at least 12 times what it costs to ship them. I'm still looking for realistically priced parts from non e-bay generation sellers.

Joe

Turbojoe
08-08-2009, 06:07 PM
Holy cow! Almost 1200 views on this thread. WOW! That tells me there are more than a few people out there that are curious about these incredible cars from yesteryear.

If you're interested in buying cars like this then stay tuned guys. I'm right in the middle of prepping my collection of cars for sale in the next month or so. I have two Scorpions, one Turbo Scorpion and one Tomahawk. All four are shelf queen quality and the Turbo Scorpion and the Tomahawk are ARR and drivable! They both include transmitters! I also have a box of N.I.P. parts that most Scorpion collectors would absolutely die for and will be included in the sale. I'll probably be putting the entire package on e-bay soon. It will be a package sale and NOT be parted out so please don't ask! $1000.00+ will be the expected sale price. If you ACTUALLY HAVE that kind of money to spend and are seriously interested then P.M. me for pix of the cars and parts. Once I have all the cars and parts cataloged I plan to create a website as soon as I can remember how to do it. :red:

I'll have a 1991 RC10T with impossible to find MRP gearbox upgrades AND the ORIGINAL BOX!
I also have an RC 18T with tons of parts and upgrades that I'll be selling. Maybe a Tamiya Brat chassis, an early Associated RC12i pan car etc. etc.

If you're just curious with no serious intention of buying then PLEASE don't waste my time asking for pix or info. If you're a collector that wants top quality items and is willing to pay for them then P.M. me.

Joe