PDA

View Full Version : Aero Ace Vs. Ku Klux Knievel

BuzzardBait
12-31-2007, 06:17 PM
Well....

My "little Green Turd" finally bit the dust....

But it probably had the most unexpected and explosive ending I've given a plane in years...

Flyin season is pretty much dead here.. too cold.. too windy.. so all the "real" planes are in the hanger...

But, yesterday morning, it was very calm and almost warm.... SO.. whilst cleaning out the guitar shop, i plugged the little green aero ace bipe in and gave her a toss out in the yard when it was charged....

I flew the little gnat around the back yard for a few minutes and then started doing stuipd stuff, like flying over the neighbors yard and pissing their dog off.....

and then it happend...

down the alley he came....

This half crazed redneck on an old schwinn 10 speed... I though it was Santa at first.. the bike was red and his beard was about down to his feet.....

and there was the poor little aero ace... in the middle of the alley....

there was nuthin the poor little guy could do...

FLWAP!!!!

Hit the dude right in the beard.. slid down his chest and got caught up in the chain and then spit out the back wheel.... splut.. put... plink.. zzzzzzzzzzzzt.

It landed in the middle of the alley, torn assunder.. pieces of foam rolling in the wake of the madman on the bike.. who never stopped.. he just yelled something about "G^%^%MMIT.. Keep yer S*&^T in your own yard.

later that day... i buried it in the trashcan.. I thought i could hear taps playing in the distance..... softly.

Fly Time
01-03-2008, 12:14 AM
I had a close call not long ago with a car pulling into my cul du sac as I was bringing my Jenny down with a low battery, but it worked out okay. But hitting a crazy looking dude as he is riding his bike down an alley? Yep, that is one strange story!

BuzzardBait
01-03-2008, 03:14 AM
Man.... I just stood there like a highschool dropout trying to match witts with stephen hawking..... I didn't even know what to think....

Later i laught like crazy about it.... but at the time.. its was just too bizzare!!!!

ShutterAce
01-11-2008, 02:30 AM
Thanks I needed a good laugh. That's too funny!!!

Maybe it was Tommy Chong... LOL :Q

7car7
01-23-2008, 05:39 PM
Oh man, that's a funny story! LMAO!

constantCrash
01-23-2008, 05:43 PM
OWW, i just had my wisdom teeth out and laughing this hard hurts.

BuzzardBait
01-24-2008, 03:20 AM
I saw that same guy the other day... he was still ridin the same bike.. but it was so cold his face was bright orange and there was frozen snot in his mustache!!!

FlyWheel
03-04-2008, 03:57 AM
It wasn't me!! My Schwinn is purple and has 18 speeds. And I can prove it!http://mescal.pixelized.ch/smilies/azzolina.gif