PDA

View Full Version : HOBBY ZONE PARTS - 480 motors, Freedom Fuse, V Tail Mount

cbatters
01-06-2008, 01:10 PM
Misc parts for repairing HobbyZone Freedom. Swift etc.

480 Motor - $9.50
Like new condition removed from plane with receiver problem. (I have 5x available)

Freedom Fuse - $10.00
Good condition - ready for transplant of electronics (3X available)

V Tail Mount - $5.00
Used to repair borken boom on Freedom. (Boom usually breaks just in front of the tail mount. Best repair is to glue on new mount which shortens tail slightly which helps with balance. (5x available)

All prices plus actual USPS shipping charges. Paypal only to confirmed US addresses.

humboldt guy
01-18-2008, 07:50 AM
Misc parts for repairing HobbyZone Freedom. Swift etc.

480 Motor - $9.50
Like new condition removed from plane with receiver problem. (I have 5x available)

Freedom Fuse - $10.00

V Tail Mount - $5.00
Used to repair borken boom on Freedom. (Boom usually breaks just in front of the tail mount. Best repair is to glue on new mount which shortens tail slightly which helps with balance. (5x available)

All prices plus actual USPS shipping charges. Paypal only to confirmed US addresses.
I would like to get a motor and a fuse for my freedom. I just opened a verified paypal account, however I've never done an online purchase and am unfamiliar with procedures. Funds are in account, let me know if you wish to prceed with transaction. Thanks, Chris

cbatters
01-19-2008, 05:09 AM
I would like to get a motor and a fuse for my freedom. I just opened a verified paypal account, however I've never done an online purchase and am unfamiliar with procedures. Funds are in account, let me know if you wish to prceed with transaction. Thanks, Chris

PM me with your paypal ID, shipping address and I will get the fuse/motor boxed up to send to you. (And get an actual shipping cost.)

Clint

dev
03-06-2008, 06:32 AM
Im interested in a freedom fuselage, how much is shipping? Any left?

cbatters
03-07-2008, 01:40 AM
Im interested in a freedom fuselage, how much is shipping? Any left?

Advise zipcode

dev
03-07-2008, 06:04 AM
zipcode is 96150

cbatters
03-07-2008, 11:47 PM
zipcode is 96150

$8.00 shipping for fuse or fuse + new motor

Note: New motor is strongly recommended if you have crashed several times damaging fuse. New motor makes BIG difference in power and flyability of plane.

dev
03-08-2008, 04:13 AM
so what does the toatal come to? New fuse motor, shipping?

Can I send you a check and you send me the stuff when ever you get and cash the check?

cbatters
03-09-2008, 04:13 AM
so what does the toatal come to? New fuse motor, shipping?

Can I send you a check and you send me the stuff when ever you get and cash the check?

480 Motor - $9.50

Freedom Fuse - $10.00

Shipping - $8.00

The advantage of replacing fuse and motor is that you get a fresh start. I was amazed how much power I had lost over time with my original Freedom motor. Day/night difference with new motor. Freedom really needs recently charged battery and good motor to fly well.

Total $27.50

Paypal is safer for all parties involved but we can do a check or money order if you don't have a paypal account. I will PM mailing address.

dev
03-09-2008, 07:35 AM
yeah im working on setting up paypal, i have to wait till I get my next bank statement to get some code or something... il get back to you...

humboldt guy
03-09-2008, 10:43 AM
Dev, I picked up the same parts from Clint, I've been too busy with my Trojan to put my Freedom together yet, but the parts were in great condition and a good buy from a good guy!

dev
03-09-2008, 11:09 AM
cool, Im waiting for my trojan to come in the mail... so I guess I will be to busy to soon :)

cbatters
03-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Dev, I picked up the same parts from Clint, I've been too busy with my Trojan to put my Freedom together yet, but the parts were in great condition and a good buy from a good guy!

Thanks for the plug. Happy to help keep the Feedoms flying. (I get lots of compliments when I fly the Freedom at local parks.)

Trojan looks very slcik but I need to thin out my hangar or at least maiden all of my planes before ordering a Trojan. (I have a Stryker that I have not yet flown. Combination of poor weather + busy schedule.)

Clint

jtl004
03-25-2008, 08:23 PM
Hi there! New to wattflyer... do you have any of these left. If so, I would be interested in one motor and one fuse. I tried to send you a PM, but do not meet the "5 posts" requirement.

Thanks!

cbatters
03-26-2008, 03:43 AM
Hi there! New to wattflyer... do you have any of these left. If so, I would be interested in one motor and one fuse. I tried to send you a PM, but do not meet the "5 posts" requirement.

Thanks!

Yes. Advise zip and I will provide total including shipping.

Clint

jtl004
03-26-2008, 04:06 AM
Thanks a lot man, but I think I've about decided to get a fresh start with the electronics as well. During one of my earlier "flights", I crashed into a rather large puddle. Ever since then, flight controls have worked fine, but XPort stuff doesn't. When you push the button on the TX, it kills the motor... right rudder activates the XPort. Cool, huh?

Anyway, sorry to bother!

cbatters
03-26-2008, 10:12 AM
Thanks a lot man, but I think I've about decided to get a fresh start with the electronics as well. During one of my earlier "flights", I crashed into a rather large puddle. Ever since then, flight controls have worked fine, but XPort stuff doesn't. When you push the button on the TX, it kills the motor... right rudder activates the XPort. Cool, huh?

Anyway, sorry to bother!

No worries. What channel are you looking for. (I have Channel 4 and channel 6 with motor and full electronics available for $35.)

Clint

cbatters
04-26-2008, 09:23 PM
bump - still have some parts available

cbatters
07-20-2008, 07:07 PM
Bump - Parts to get your Freedom back in the air.

Clint