PDA

View Full Version : tp 10 cell ballancer schematic?

d_wheel
12-09-2005, 06:01 PM
I know I have seen the schematic for Thunder Power's 10 cell ballancer connections on here somewhere. However after 2 hours of searching I have not been able to locate it. Anyone remember where it is?

Later;

D.W.

Mike Parsons
12-09-2005, 06:52 PM
DW,
The TP-210 isnt release yet. I cant recall seeing a wiring schematic for it yet.

-Mike

everydayflyer
12-11-2005, 09:26 PM
TP-210 has not been release however I do some Beta Field testing and have had one since Aug. Post shows 2 3S LiPolys connected in series being balanced. Well they did not really need balancing but this is how to do it anyway.

TP-210V User's Guide
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showatt.php?attachmentid=679506

Charles

Electricflying
12-11-2005, 10:26 PM
Charles,
I am on a waiting lists for a TP 210 Balancer and TP 1010 charger.
I have down loaded the instruction manual, but it did not address charging two 5S packs.
From your above wiring diagram it would seem that I will be able to charge the packs connected in series. First to the balancer and then the balancer to the charger. Is this correct?
With thanks, John

d_wheel
12-11-2005, 11:10 PM
Thanks Everydayflyer,

Just wanted to make sure I had my Y harness marked correctly.

Later;

D.W.

everydayflyer
12-12-2005, 12:02 AM
Charles,
I am on a waiting lists for a TP 210 Balancer and TP 1010 charger.
I have down loaded the instruction manual, but it did not address charging two 5S packs.
From your above wiring diagram it would seem that I will be able to charge the packs connected in series. First to the balancer and then the balancer to the charger. Is this correct?
With thanks, John

Correct see Figure 7 in above diargrams. It can balance any combination of 2 packs from 2S to 5S in series. It will balance the packs in auto mode (not connected to charger as in my photo) or when connected to the charger,makes no difference.

Charles

Mike Parsons
12-12-2005, 12:49 AM
Thanks for stepping in Charles! :)

-Mike

everydayflyer
12-12-2005, 04:44 AM
Thanks for stepping in Charles! :)

-Mike
You are welcome Mike. I need to get in the habit of visiting here more often.

Charles

Rugar
12-12-2005, 07:20 AM
You are welcome Mike. I need to get in the habit of visiting here more often.

Charles

Please do Charles.

Electricflying
12-12-2005, 01:50 PM
Thanks Charles.
I am also happy that you are over here.:)
Regards, John.

raognv
12-26-2005, 08:49 PM
TP-210 has not been release however I do some Beta Field testing and have had one since Aug. Post shows 2 3S LiPolys connected in series being balanced. Well they did not really need balancing but this is how to do it anyway.

Charles

There is a mistake in all the 7 schematic diagrams (fig.1 through fig.7).The polarity of the cell connected between tap-3 and tap-4 is incorrect.

everydayflyer
12-26-2005, 09:09 PM
If you mean that the pos. neg. terminals for the cells ( short line - long line) are incorrect then yes. The power leads are correctly identified + and - , the LiPoly cells are connected in series as in - /+- / +- / + and all of the leads are correctly identified color wise and go to the correct points.

Thanks for noticing the error in the cell polarity in those sections of the drawings.

In order to avoid confusion I removed original and replaced with revised TP-210V User's Guide which is still under revision.

Revised TP-210V User's Guide
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showatt.php?attachmentid=679506

File to large for posting on WattFlyer.

Charles