PDA

View Full Version : The 12 E-R/C Days of Christmas

ForestCam
12-13-2005, 01:38 AM
You know the music!

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... a Slow Stick stuck in an oak tree.
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me... two ESC's and a Slow Stick stuck in an oak tree.
On the thrid day of Christmas my true love gave to me... three Hitec recievers, two ESC's and a Slow Stick stuck in an oak tree.
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... four pivo servos, three Hitec recievers, two ESC's and a Slow Stick stuck in an oak tree.
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... FIVE GOLDEN AXI OUTRUNNERS... four pivo servos, three Hitec recievers, two ESC's and a Slow Stick stuck in an oak tree.
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... six six APC speed props, FIVE GOLDEN AXI OUTRUNNERS... four pivo servos, three Hitec recievers, two ESC's and a Slow Stick stuck in an oak tree.
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me... seven Thunder Power lipos, six APC speed props, FIVE GOLDEN AXI OUTRUNNERS... four pivo servos, three Hitec recievers, two ESC's and a Slow Stick stuck in an oak tree.
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... eight bottles of foam safe CA, seven Thunder Power lipos, six APC speed props, FIVE GOLDEN AXI OUTRUNNERS... four pivo servos, three Hitec recievers, two ESC's and a Slow Stick stuck in an oak tree.
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... nine prop adapters, eight bottles of foam safe CA, seven Thunder Power lipos, six APC speed props, FIVE GOLDEN AXI OUTRUNNERS... four pivo servos, three Hitec recievers, two ESC's and a Slow Stick stuck in an oak tree.
On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... ten Yak-55s leaping, nine prop adapters, eight bottles of foam safe CA, seven Thunder Power lipos, six APC speed props, FIVE GOLDEN AXI OUTRUNNERS... four pivo servos, three Hitec recievers, two ESC's and a Slow Stick stuck in an oak tree.
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me... eleven lipo balancers balancing, ten Yak-55s a leaping, nine prop adapters, eight bottles of foam safe CA, seven Thunder Power lipos, six APC speed props, FIVE GOLDEN AXI OUTRUNNERS... four pivo servos, three Hitec recievers, two ESC's and a Slow Stick stuck in an oak tree.
On the twelfth day day of Christmas my true love gave to me... twelve watt meters metering, eleven lipo balancers balancing, ten Yak-55s a leaping, nine prop adapters, eight bottles of foam safe CA, seven Thunder Power lipos, six APC speed props, FIVE GOLDEN AXI OUTRUNNERS... four pivo servos, three Hitec recievers, two ESC's and a SLOW STICK STUCK IN AN OAK TREEEEEEEEEE!
:D

Geoff_Gino
12-13-2005, 08:09 AM
FIVE GOLDEN AXI OUTRUNNERS

Guess we know what you want for Christmas.

Geoff

Don Sims
12-13-2005, 10:45 AM
Shame on you ForestCam, you but that song into my head as a songworm!! :D

ForestCam
12-13-2005, 06:53 PM
FIVE GOLDEN AXI OUTRUNNERS

Guess we know what you want for Christmas.

GeoffAll of it.:D