PDA

View Full Version : Parkzone 72MHZ Tx and Berg Microstamp RX

pstrdenver
01-19-2008, 07:37 PM
Hey, I was wondering what might be happening with my radio's setup. I have the Typhoon 2 72MHZ 4 channel radio and a Berg microstamp. When I test my surface controls I cant get any two surfaces to work at the same time. Example Full left Rudder and Full Left Ailerons or full left ailerons and full down elevator and most definately not all three surfaces. The red LED light comes on everytime I input multiple surface movement. By themselves they all work fine.

What may be my problem here?

This is my second Rx both have done same thing. My Tx's original Rx works fine in my other plane.

Running two aileron servos on a Y connector, a rudder servo, a elevator servo, and my Esc.

CHELLIE
01-19-2008, 10:06 PM
Hey, I was wondering what might be happening with my radio's setup. I have the Typhoon 2 72MHZ 4 channel radio and a Berg microstamp. When I test my surface controls I cant get any two surfaces to work at the same time. Example Full left Rudder and Full Left Ailerons or full left ailerons and full down elevator and most definately not all three surfaces. The red LED light comes on everytime I input multiple surface movement. By themselves they all work fine.

What may be my problem here?

This is my second Rx both have done same thing. My Tx's original Rx works fine in my other plane.

Running two aileron servos on a Y connector, a rudder servo, a elevator servo, and my Esc.

Hi :ws: The berg receiver is not able to read the Cheapy RTF transmitter signal very well, Do yourself a big favor, get a Hitec laser radio, the cheapy RTF transmitters dont have very much range also, also are you using the berg crystals ?

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXLGF5**&P=7

pstrdenver
02-01-2008, 01:37 AM
range from original Tx and Rx= 2500ft

Now using Berg RX with Berg Crystal

Anyone from Castle have a thought here?

eflyingman
02-01-2008, 03:59 AM
range from original Tx and Rx= 2500ft

Now using Berg RX with Berg Crystal

Anyone from Castle have a thought here?

If you really want Castle's undivided attention, you should email them or call them.
http://www.castlecreations.com/support/contact.html

I've read many posts from them that these forums are not monitored as diligently since they give priority to their direct contact channels. It's nice that when they get a chance they respond to our discussions, feature requests, etc. However, when I'm having problems, I call or email them. And I have yet to be disappointed with their response time.

Good luck. My Berg's have never displayed this problem. I use a JR and a Infinity (Airtronics) radios.

Larry3215
02-01-2008, 06:03 AM
Id bet its the Tx, but you can always send the rx to castle and they will check it out for free. If its busted they will also fix it for free most likely.

Larry