PDA

View Full Version : subpirates.com

U812
12-16-2005, 03:42 AM
I hope this is ok with the Admins to post. If not guys take it down it's ok.

I started subpirates.com last week. This is a forum like this one for RC subs and submarine data for sub lovers. We had a good thing going on at E Zone but you know what happened. Some of the members there started reporting us over and over again. Mods would tell us to edit our posts. Many of less than talented took offense to our talents of scratch building and camaraderie under the ranks of our group.

So I started subpirates. Because our community is so small this is a member supported site and I take dues of 20 a year to pay for the server and webmaster. The only mod is me and anything goes. If your interested in RC subs this is where the most talented craftsmen of the hobby can be found. David Merriman included. In fact he has his own forum.

We are not public yet so this is the link you will have to use for now. www.subpirates.com/forum/index/php until the site is finished.

I know many who are into planes and jets also like subs. So check it out. the site will improve with time as we are in the growing stages.

If it would help to put a link there for wattflyer just say so and it's done guys.

This is the art I did for the site that's not up yet. But I thought many of you from that other site would love to see it.;)

Steve

U812
12-16-2005, 03:48 AM
Well for some reason I can't edit my post. I can do it but when I hit save nothing happens. Weird.The link is wrong. http://subpirates.com/forum/index.php

admin
12-16-2005, 04:13 AM
your post is fine.

as far as edit. try clearing your cookies and cache maybe and restart all browser windows. might be some cached js or something causing the save not to work?

U812
12-16-2005, 08:47 PM
Thanks I'll give that a go.

Steve