PDA

View Full Version : New! Afterburner V2 Series Brushless Motors From Medusa Research

MRI
02-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Medusa Research is proud to introduce the Afterburner V2 Series of high efficiency brushless motors.
Through the combination of metallurgically advanced ultra low loss lamination steel, computer designed stator, and vented case these motors have unrivaled performance.

The new Afterburner V2 Series of motors offers increased Efficiency, more Power, and better Performance.

The Afterburner V2 Series brushless motors will outperform other In-runners as well as Out-runners in direct drive and geared applications.

Higher Efficiency with Venting means:
čCooler Motor Temperature for consistent performance,
čLonger Flight times,
čMore Output Power.

Higher Quality components:
čUltra Low loss lamination steel,
čHardened Stainless Steel Shaft
čABEC 5 Bearings (unlike most other motors that use the lower rated ABEC 1)

We use Quality Materials with an Advanced Design so you get Extreme Performance!

Available in 28x32mm, 28x40mm, 28x56mm, 36x50mm, and 36x60mm (new size!) in a wide range of Kvĺs.

For more information see our web site at www.MedusaProducts.com (http://www.medusaproducts.com/)

Now for a limited time get a new V2 Series Brushless Motor at a low introductory price!

Larry3215
02-12-2008, 08:29 AM
Those look outstanding!

I wish Id known you were coming out with the V2 motors.

I would have waited and not bought the (cheepo) motor I did for my 90mm edf F86 project!

I may have to streatch the budget after tax time if this one doesnt cut the mustard.

Thanks for being one of the good guy vendors and keep up the good work!

Larry

madhun
06-16-2008, 06:55 PM
Are further KV -versions of the 36-60 planned?

A 3000kv+ would suit the needs of F5B (geared) applications as well buggys (e-savage etc) better.

MRI
06-17-2008, 12:10 AM
Are further KV -versions of the 36-60 planned?

A 3000kv+ would suit the needs of F5B (geared) applications as well buggys (e-savage etc) better.
The response to the 36x60 series of motors has been fantastic and we have been listening to customers and are coming out with a higher 2200 Kv model.
There have been no current plans to go above that but with your current request we will take a serious look at something in the range you suggested.

Regards,

MRI