PDA

View Full Version : Huge Axi Sale - Save 20%

-RJM-
12-17-2005, 06:42 PM
Hi,

We are having a pre Christmas Sale. 20% off on all Axi brushless motors along with a few other specials.

Pacific Models
http://www.rcmodels.ca

Thanks,

Richard

Rugar
12-17-2005, 06:49 PM
Some really good prices on the big Axi's.

zappedalaskan
12-20-2005, 09:28 AM
Hi Richard,
Thank you for posting your AXI sale. I have been looking for a good deal on a AXI 2826/10. I found and ordered it ten minutes ago :)
My application is this Heli: http://www.helicopterhobbies.com/qj16v2features.htm
The 2826-10 was spec'd as the power motor for this Heli. I was wondering if you could recomend which esc to buy from you. The Jeti or the CC again it specs 60-80 amps I would be inclined to go with an 80 amp. (I hate things to be underpowered) And one last question would be batteries, If you could please point me towards the right Lipo set up for this application. I thank you kindly for the great deal on the AXI and I am happy I have found a new source for BL set ups. I will be doing an on-line build and review for this helicopter here in the Heli dept. I just wanted to get the proper power equipment before I get started.
I thank you kindly and look forward to future purchases. Any suggestions are much appreciated.
Regards,
Jay

-RJM-
12-31-2005, 12:40 AM
Jay,

Will be sending you an email with some info.

Richard

watt_the?!
12-31-2005, 12:47 AM
im after the 2820/10 for the ep8 heli....are the prices at your site already with the 20% off?

sorry if im ignorant on the prices of axis...

Tim

-RJM-
12-31-2005, 01:00 AM
Our sale is over and the pricing on the website is now back to normal. However, I will extend the 20% sale price to all Watt Flyer members for the next little while. Shipping is not included in this price.

Email me directly from the contact us link from our website and I will honor the sale price.

Pacific Models
Richard

zappedalaskan
12-31-2005, 01:20 AM
Richard,
Thank you very much. I called and asked for you when I bought my motor. I got your Father on the phone, and he helped me with everything I needed. He helped me figure out the best battery configuration for my application and the best esc as well. He said you where busy out flying around playing santa :) He got me good when he called me back to tell me he had sent the motor. He said I'm sorry.. We are unable to ship this motor to you. I said what!? he laughed and said you don't have any good fishing in Alaska so we can't send you a motor. He had me going good for a minute. Please tell John his salmon is on the way :D
I wish you folks all the best in the new year.
Kindest regards,
Jay Rimel

zappedalaskan
12-31-2005, 01:23 AM
im after the 2820/10 for the ep8 heli....are the prices at your site already with the 20% off?

sorry if im ignorant on the prices of axis...

Tim
Tim,
That is the high end motor for the EP8. That will pack your Cobra fuse around, and still do anything you want it to (areobatics wise) Great choice. The AXI motors are very nice.
Cheers,
Jay

sorvino123
01-25-2006, 01:38 AM
Some really good prices on the big Axi's.
Hi, I am new to EL power plains so I need some help in choosing a set-up. Let me start with what I am hoping to accomplish. I am looking to make a investment in a power plant that I can uwes in more than one plain, so flexsibility is the thing I am looking for help with. Right now I have 2 plans I am looking to power. 1 is a jack stafford twin commanche W/S I think is 72" and about 11lb's the odder is a beech-18 W/S 80" I am not Shir of lb's at this time, I only have plans for the beech. So you can see whir I am going with this. I am looking to power simmuwers twin like the ones I just minuend. OK 2 power trains where recommend to me 1 motor Axi ac2820/12 battery E-tec ET 2480; 3 series times 2 parallel @ 3.7v, ESC castle phoenix 45; high rate and system 2 is AXI 4120/16 JETI jesap70p 4000-4 li-poly. From the little I now, I think that the 4120/? and a Jeti 77 may give me the flixability I am looking for. any comments would be appreciated