PDA

View Full Version : stryker crash (gutted)

carlo da hand
02-18-2008, 03:05 PM
the stryker was flying great until out of the blue ! it came down with a bang,we think it was the wind as it was blowing hard,one wrong move and this is what happens,how gutted was my bro DAZZA felling to see his jet like this,but its being fix today for another flight tomorrow !!!56219

pburt1975
02-18-2008, 03:26 PM
Hey!!! Our stryker has had that makeover too :). I think she flies better afterwards, call it character, lol.

good luck on the reflight!

carlo da hand
02-18-2008, 10:00 PM
Hey!!! Our stryker has had that makeover too :). I think she flies better afterwards, call it character, lol.

good luck on the reflight!
hi,yes same as you his jet went up 3 hours later,looking better and flying great,pics comeing tomorrow,have you any pics..?...good :tc:luck with yours..

carlo da hand
02-25-2008, 03:18 PM
flying better then before..:ws:

CHELLIE
02-25-2008, 03:50 PM
flying better then before..:ws:

Glad you got it flying again :D I am building a Stryker, I bought the seperate parts from atlanta hobby and will be puting them together once they get here :ws: I bought a 2700kv motor from HobbyCity and waiting on that too, I saw a stryker flying at a local park, and really liked the way that it flys slow like a glider, but WOT it will Scream :D Take care and have fun, Chellie

carlo da hand
02-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Glad you got it flying again :D I am building a Stryker, I bought the seperate parts from atlanta hobby and will be puting them together once they get here :ws: I bought a 2700kv motor from HobbyCity and waiting on that too, I saw a stryker flying at a local park, and really liked the way that it flys slow like a glider, but WOT it will Scream :D Take care and have fun, Chellie
yes noy the best for the wind ,but fly great without none,hope yours is in the air soon,let me know how you get on...pics and stuff !!

CHELLIE
02-25-2008, 05:20 PM
yes noy the best for the wind ,but fly great without none,hope yours is in the air soon,let me know how you get on...pics and stuff !!

I Sure will, I Like your other Kite too, that looks neet, Take care, Chellie

carlo da hand
02-25-2008, 05:25 PM
I Sure will, I Like your other Kite too, that looks neet, Take care, Chellie
yes it was fun today with the lads,would you belive that as i was takeing the power kite up /i hit my bro on his head..lol..he was fine and said''just like flying the planes then bro are we safe..lol)what ya flying !! have a good one..adam..;-)