PDA

View Full Version : Beam E4 vs TT Mini Titan E325

detach8
03-02-2008, 04:06 PM
Has anybody heard of the Beam E4 or is flying one?

http://www.beamheliusa.com/

Looks really good... very tempting

I'm flying the TT Mini TItan E325 and I love it, but when I saw the Beam E4 I was totally attracted to it (now I know why the girlfriend likes diamonds...)

I almost bought it, but took a step back since I might wind up not flying it so I won't crash it!

Opinions, please!

Heli Jim
03-02-2008, 04:20 PM
Check out the new issue of R/C Heli magazine.....review this month.

detach8
03-02-2008, 04:24 PM
I don't entirely trust reviews but that's just me. Somehow I think they're pretty much all positive unless the machine sucks really bad, so I'd love to hear from people who fly it, the problems they had (i bet there must be some problems, even if they're small) etc

Turbojoe
11-21-2008, 08:01 PM
I know this is an old thread but I just got and built my Beam E4. WOW! WOW! No more T-Rex for me. The quality of the parts in this kit make the T-Rex look like junk in comparison. I bought from A Main Hobbies and used an online 10% coupon. I got the kit, extra main gears, extra main shafts, extra tail drive gears, and extra feathering shafts shipped for $307.00!!!! I'm quite the happy camper! After I get it all setup and hovering stable this heli will be torn down and then mounted in an Align Hughes 500E fuselage to live its life as a scale flying platform. I wanted something well built and reliable to hang this beautiful fuselage on. The Beam seems to be absolutely the best choice.

Joe

DaveESPI
11-27-2008, 05:17 PM
it is not a Micro.

Nice looking quality 450 though :)

nipper
03-26-2009, 09:18 AM
yes the Beam pro heli is something to really look out for, we have guys in our club that have Beams and Trex helis and when you compare construction materials plus 3D flying, the Beam Pro is definetly the best. there is nothing to upgrade on the Beam as all parts are 100% perfect cnc machined plus you can purchase this kit in the Pro version that comes with the mighty Scorpion motor and esc which is a very potent motor combination. i was going to buy the trex 450 but now its the Beam Pro and i am not knocking the trex as i do have the glow version trex 600 which is fantastic.