PDA

View Full Version : Parkzone T-28 March 2nd 2008

djsyntaxerror
03-03-2008, 02:21 AM
Well I edited my video, which was taken from a digital camera with video capabilities. so theres not much zoom..enjoy!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/djsyntaxerror (http://youtube.com/djsyntaxerror)

***the first link i put here din`t work...sorry bout that ***

firemanbill
03-03-2008, 02:32 AM
Looks like a good flyer.:D

Looks like you had more music than you had video though...

djsyntaxerror
03-03-2008, 02:40 AM
yeah i ran outta video being that the camera died lol

firemanbill
03-03-2008, 02:42 AM
Oh ok. I like that plane. Did you get the RTF version?

djsyntaxerror
03-03-2008, 03:18 AM
yup and I`ve had no problems with it, I actually got another today because my girl wanted one, so we`re going to paint it hot pink with pink and black stripes on the bottom of the main wing. I`ll post pics as soon as I get it done, 2-3 days give or take a day.

firemanbill
03-03-2008, 03:28 AM
Good to hear! I bet the pink one will be very unique!:Q

pvtzemerak
03-04-2008, 02:16 AM
lol!!! yea shell be impressed. i wanted to get a pnp and look at new motors

bowers95713
03-04-2008, 06:39 AM
So, I decided to try it after a friend told me it would work.. and whaddya know it does work. If you buy the JRPA 130 cord (pin to pin), link your radio to a second t-28 (only) radio, then after take-off, just pull up on the momentary switch on the top left of your own radio, then control is turned oer to your "student". let the switch go, and your back in control. it works. All of te hobby shops said that Parkzone did not have support for this function in the transmitters, but they do after all... Maybe some of you already knew this, but it was quite a surprise to all of us....
Give it a go!

Jim

Good to hear! I bet the pink one will be very unique!:Q

bowers95713
03-04-2008, 06:45 AM
By the way, the trainer cord has a mini-jack on both ends. they look like little headphone jacks. The cord is about $13

jim

So, I decided to try it after a friend told me it would work.. and whaddya know it does work. If you buy the JRPA 130 cord (pin to pin), link your radio to a second t-28 (only) radio, then after take-off, just pull up on the momentary switch on the top left of your own radio, then control is turned oer to your "student". let the switch go, and your back in control. it works. All of te hobby shops said that Parkzone did not have support for this function in the transmitters, but they do after all... Maybe some of you already knew this, but it was quite a surprise to all of us....
Give it a go!

Jim

djsyntaxerror
03-04-2008, 07:20 AM
is that cable just a 1/8th mono to 1/8th mono cable??

JR PA 130 trainer cable

http://www.jrradios.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=JRPA130

If so I have plenty of them, Being a dj for the past 14 years, i managed to accumulate a "few" cables. (it`s how I made my cable for ppjoy) an s-video and a 1/8th mono jack and some spare wire... It was for a e-flight radio and it works perfect with FMS. And I guess i don`t need it anymore since i have realflight G4.

djsyntaxerror
03-04-2008, 09:38 PM
yup 2 zx10 radios and a normal 1/8 to 1/8 audio cable and you have a teacher/student setup !

djsyntaxerror
03-15-2008, 04:33 PM
yeah I made the cable, 8ft of 20ga wire( 2 strands white and black ) and (2) 1/8" mono audio plugs from radio shack..then a few minutes soldering..total cost....$2.99. and it works perfect