PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Wanted - RC Plane Related Books & Guides

Murocflyer
03-05-2008, 01:42 AM
I'm looking for any RC related books/guides concerning building and/or aerodynamics. Especially looking for books on electric flight if they are available. Let me know if you have any you'd like to get rid of and maybe we can work a deal.

Thanks,

Frank
<!-- / message -->

GreenAce92
03-05-2008, 02:22 AM
Well here is one that is great for getting into gas(sorry) and balsa, does basic building tips, keeping up with a gas engine, flying, goes over radios, stuff like that. Im not selling mine though i just thought to point it out to ya to search for(i plan on going balsa and this book will help me lots). oh and also gas(for Coops monster cub).

fly20
03-08-2008, 10:26 PM
Frank, I have Fly Electric, by D. Chinnery. Radio Control Foam Modeling by D thomas, and How to Build and Fly Electric Model Aircraft by R. Schleicher. There just taking up space on the shelf so you can have them for whatever you want . Let me know. Gary

Murocflyer
03-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Gary,

Cool! I really don't need the book on foam, but can use the other two. I don't want to insult you, so name a price for the two please.

Thanks again,

Thanks,

Frank

fly20
03-08-2008, 11:04 PM
Tell you what, pm me your address and I'll let you know what postage is and I'll send it out no charge for the books. It's the lest I can do for all the great info I found lurking here.

Murocflyer
05-05-2008, 03:44 AM
Still looking. Can never have too many RC books.

Thanks,

Frank

Yellowspider
05-14-2008, 11:53 AM
I have a book called the Quiet Revolution. RC sail planes and electrics. I will see what else I can dig up too. 5 bucks shiiped just to cover the enveloppe and shipping.
Yellowspider