PDA

View Full Version : Exercise for the Dog...

Fangar
03-08-2008, 12:20 AM
This is a quick video I shot showing how lazy I am ...

http://www.vimeo.com/762497

Cheers,

Fangar

GreenAce92
03-08-2008, 12:23 AM
Very nice! nice place, nice dog too! ANd nice plane and flying it! Wow beautiful place, hmmm i wonder if he hears that whine coming from the BL motor.

Fangar
03-08-2008, 01:55 AM
Very nice! nice place, nice dog too! ANd nice plane and flying it! Wow beautiful place, hmmm i wonder if he hears that whine coming from the BL motor.

Thanks. I think that he probably does hear it.

He won't chase the plane unless I tell him too. From the video, it looks like he got tired real quick. He had been chasing the plane for about 5 minutes solid prior to my wife picking up the video camera.

He is a great dog. Still a pup at 2.5 years old, but he is really loving the new acreage.

Cheers,

Fangar

GreenAce92
03-08-2008, 01:59 AM
Golden lab?

Fangar
03-08-2008, 03:06 AM
Golden lab?

I guess so. We call them a Yellow Lab Retriever. Golden works too I guess, but usually goes more towards the Golden Retriever which has longer hair. All Lab for sure!

Cheers,

Fangar

GreenAce92
03-08-2008, 03:14 AM
Cool! Beautiful place you've got there, my dogs dont chase my planes, ive got a mix mutt, a Chesapeake bear retriever, and a terrier non take interest in my planes, except my cat who plays with the antennae wire on the Rx.

premieride_AK
03-14-2008, 07:25 PM
I have a border collie / australian shepherd mix who LOVES to chase model airplanes. He especially likes foamies (probably because it is a fun game to keep them just barely out of his reach!). Luckily he is very obedient and stops chasing when told to do so! (most of the time....)

FlyWheel
03-15-2008, 01:59 AM
Paugh! we have a Yellow Lab and she won't get near the plane. Doesn't seem to mind if I'm carrying the fuselage or the wings alone, but put them together and she wont get within ten feet, even when it's being held inactive in my hands!

Loves stalking my chickens though, go fig!????