PDA

View Full Version : Electric Drones Society

Mike Parsons
03-19-2008, 09:26 PM
http://electricdrones.com/images/index_01.jpg

1761 creek nation rd, jefferson, ga

We are an all Electric club located off of 85N in Jackson County. Please make some time to join us on a weekend. A visit to us will show some of the best RC hospitality there is. We like to socialize as much as we like to fly, so be prepared for some good old front porch visits in between flights. New to RC flight? Come out and see what it is all about. After all...sharing the love of RC flight is what it is all about!

HomeDaddy
07-10-2008, 06:43 PM
I am a proud new member of the Drone Society! Mike, I had no Idea you were the Grand Poobah of the Wattheads too. When do you have time to work?

BTW, anyone find some slow stick landing gear at the field? Mine pulled a disappearing act.

See ya soon,

John

Mike Parsons
07-10-2008, 07:54 PM
Glad to hear it John! I think the real question is when do I have time to sleep?! :D ;)

I haven't heard anyone report any landing gear findings.

MLT67
07-16-2008, 02:16 PM
I am a proud new member of the Drone Society! Mike, I had no Idea you were the Grand Poobah of the Wattheads too. When do you have time to work?

BTW, anyone find some slow stick landing gear at the field? Mine pulled a disappearing act.

See ya soon,

John
I will be out at the field either today or tomorrow and I will look and see if I can find your SS LG.

MLT

tone
08-07-2008, 09:08 PM
Woohoo! just checking in... :)

Mike Parsons
08-08-2008, 03:16 AM
You have been checked :D