PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Anniversary

qban_flyer
01-01-2006, 01:32 AM
Wedding Anniversary

A Husband was in big trouble when he forgot his wedding anniversary.

His wife told him, "tomorrow there better be sometning in the driveway for me that gooes from 0 to 200 in 2 seconds flat".

The next morning the wife found a small package in the driveway.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

His funeral is next Saturday! :eek:

Rugar
01-01-2006, 02:59 AM
I wonder if I should let my wife see this one or not :o. Today is our 18th Wedding Anniversary :eek:. But she does only weigh 105#'s soaking wet :D.

qban_flyer
01-01-2006, 07:10 AM
I wonder if I should let my wife see this one or not :o. Today is our 18th Wedding Anniversary :eek:. But she does only weigh 105#'s soaking wet :D.

You are safe, as long as you remembered that extremely important date!:D

Happy Anniversary! to you both.:)

Rugar
01-01-2006, 07:50 AM
Its not to difficult to remember seeing how its on New Years Eve ;).

zappedalaskan
01-01-2006, 08:12 AM
Happy aniversary Gerald! :)
Good one Bert lol.
Jay

qban_flyer
01-01-2006, 08:16 AM
Good one Bert lol.
Jay

Got it via e-mail yesterday, couldn't resist posting it here, where many could get a laugh or two.

Getting my CX Heli next week, though the LHS owner wants me to go with the XRB instead.:confused:

What am I to do? I am not made of money!:o

zappedalaskan
01-01-2006, 08:41 AM
I have had my Blade cx for a month now. I have close to 60 flights on it and it is still like the day I took it out of the box. It is an aircraft, and like any aircraft if it hits something it might break. I have tipped mine over doing skid and goes, bumped it into the trash can a few times and as long as you chop the throttle when you see things going south it don't break as easily as implied. I can't speak for the XRB. Hirobo makes nice glow heli's I own an Evo .50, But that's at the other end of a broad spectrum. The cx is wort every penny of the going price. make sure an get an extra Lipo :)
Regards,
Jay

Rugar
01-01-2006, 09:33 AM
Good one Bert lol.
Jay

Thanks Jay.

BradT
01-01-2006, 11:10 AM
My wife, who IS at the top of that scale, thought it was hilarious.
Thanks.
Brad.

qban_flyer
01-02-2006, 08:19 AM
My wife, who IS at the top of that scale, thought it was hilarious.
Thanks.
Brad.

Glad she has a good sense of humor and she enjoyed it.:)

EpoweredRc
01-02-2006, 11:24 AM
Wedding Anniversary

A Husband was in big trouble when he forgot his wedding anniversary.

His wife told him, "tomorrow there better be sometning in the driveway for me that gooes from 0 to 200 in 2 seconds flat".

The next morning the wife found a small package in the driveway.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

His funeral is next Saturday! :eek:

ha ha your full of jokes aren't ya.:eek:

qban_flyer
01-02-2006, 03:48 PM
I get twelve of them on an average day. I save the ones I think are unique for sending on through and or posting on Humor Forums like the one available here at Watt Flyer.:)

qban_flyer
01-02-2006, 03:50 PM
I have had my Blade cx for a month now. I have close to 60 flights on it and it is still like the day I took it out of the box. It is an aircraft, and like any aircraft if it hits something it might break. I have tipped mine over doing skid and goes, bumped it into the trash can a few times and as long as you chop the throttle when you see things going south it don't break as easily as implied. I can't speak for the XRB. Hirobo makes nice glow heli's I own an Evo .50, But that's at the other end of a broad spectrum. The cx is wort every penny of the going price. make sure an get an extra Lipo :)
Regards,
Jay

Glad to hear that and thanks for the tip about the extra battery pack too Jay.:)

n001pa
01-05-2006, 08:13 PM
This Joke had me rolling.

It was kind of funny.:D

qban_flyer
01-05-2006, 10:17 PM
That should teach some of us to heed the warning signs.:eek:

losi24
01-08-2006, 10:29 PM
haha! that was pretty funny!