PDA

View Full Version : New Year, New Website, New stuff.

Climate Models
01-03-2006, 03:16 PM
Our new Parent company has gone all out for you with a new interactive website for 2006

Please come over and let us know what you think

New Website (http://www.welasercut.com)

Same great products you already know about.
Lots of new products to discover.
SUPER easy to navigate website.
Great interactive features.

Tell everyone you know to check it out.

Peter Richards
www.WeLaserCut.com (http://www.WeLaserCut.com)
Your source for laser cutting
(Formerly Climate Models)

Twmaster
01-03-2006, 03:50 PM
Hi Peter! LTNS!

The new site looks great. There's even a couple of things I'm thinking of getting! Is the Baby Ace a Doug F designed kit?

Climate Models
01-03-2006, 04:29 PM
The Baby ace is A Doug Forrester design.
It is my favorite 3 chan. parkflier pane ever.
Slow gracefull flight at waking speed, and will recover from just about any attitude in 30 feet or less.
Doug did a great job on this kit. (Would you expect anything else from him ?)

Bud Orren
01-03-2006, 05:52 PM
This may be a new thread.
I have an Astro 020G and a three cell LiPo battery. I have been trying to build a bluecor biplane to fit the motor and battery but with not much success. I have completed a couple but could not get them to fly decently. Does anyone have plans to fit this bill that have worked? Bud

watt_the?!
01-03-2006, 08:17 PM
i wonder if it would be worthwhile cutting out some Peter Rake kits?

They are awesome..

Tim

Climate Models
01-03-2006, 09:26 PM
i wonder if it would be worthwhile cutting out some Peter Rake kits?

If you can get some CAD drawings for the kits you want cut, we will be happy to make them for you. (with permission from the designer of course)

And you are right, they are awesome.

watt_the?!
01-03-2006, 10:10 PM
i was thinking more as a kitting service rather than ''just for me''....i could ask Peter...i have some of his latest plans right here.

Tim

Bud Orren
01-04-2006, 01:34 AM
I do not recognize Peter Rake. Tell me more. Bud

Twmaster
01-04-2006, 04:42 AM
Peter,

Cool. That kit ought to be a dream to build if it is from Doug's table. Miss you guys from boating.

I'll also second Tim's suggestion for kitting Peter Rake designs. His stuff is fabulous. I have been dying to build his 1919 White Monoplane in IPS size. I got the plans for it out of one of the English magazines years ago.

Anyhow, I hope the world is treating you well.

Twmaster
01-04-2006, 04:44 AM
This may be a new thread.
I have an Astro 020G and a three cell LiPo battery. I have been trying to build a bluecor biplane to fit the motor and battery but with not much success. I have completed a couple but could not get them to fly decently. Does anyone have plans to fit this bill that have worked? Bud

Bud, welcome to Wattflyer. I suggest you pose your question in another new post please.

Up&Away
07-18-2006, 10:43 AM
I have been dying to build his 1919 White Monoplane in IPS size
You mean this one?

Twmaster
07-19-2006, 05:59 AM
You mean this one?

Yup! That one! :)

I read Victoria Secrets' catalogue for the articles.

You too??? ;)

Up&Away
07-19-2006, 07:36 AM
I have been dying to build his 1919 White Monoplane in IPS size. I got the plans for it out of one of the English magazines years ago.
It featured in RC Model World, March 2002. I am waiting for Pete to send me the plan, so I can build me one. Build thread anyone?

Twmaster
07-20-2006, 12:28 AM
A build thread would be great. I have both plan sheets for the Speed 400 sized and the GWS IPS sized model.

I have never been able to make parts worth a darn from plans :(

Up&Away
07-20-2006, 06:55 AM
It'll be a while before I will start. First, the plans haven't arrived yet (I expect another 2 weeks or so), and it is the middle of the flying season. I'll probably not start till October.

Twmaster
07-21-2006, 01:24 AM
Hehe, it takes me that kind of time to assemble an ARF! Too many projects, too much time on my job, yadda, yadda, yadda.

I see you are in Israel. Keep your head down! :)

Perhaps I'll get the gumption to build one also.

Are you building the IPS one or the SP400 model?

Up&Away
09-28-2006, 11:20 AM
This will be the SP400 sized one.
Motor (1050 Kv outrunner) & ESC have arrived. Wing ribs have been cut.
I will start a build thread when I've advanced a bit...