PDA

View Full Version : Fun little video

Awtoo
01-04-2006, 06:43 AM
A daring friend and I were goofing around with my SS and new Aiptek MPVR that Santa brought. We did several practice runs alongside of him to where I was pretty confident I wouldn't mow him down. Edited with Presto Videoworks, added some fun sound effects and produced the following.
Hope you enjoy!

http://media.putfile.com/Cops73

Richard

Rugar
01-04-2006, 08:08 AM
LMAO, that was great. Those other people in the park must have thought you guys were nuts.
Great first post! Hope to see more. :D

mmmdowning
01-04-2006, 01:20 PM
To funny.

Awtoo
01-05-2006, 01:19 AM
LMAO, that was great. Those other people in the park must have thought you guys were nuts.
Great first post! Hope to see more. :D

Thanks! I am glad that you liked it. :) There were several people walking around the park as we were filming this. I saw more than one stop for a bit to watch, shake their head, and wander off. LOL
I usually shoot some very nice aerial shots with my digital camera but got the MPVR for Christmas. I've shot other video with it the same morning and it was very, very calm out. I found the SS to still be to shaky for smooth video. Even the smallest breeze will twitch it...my SS will fly straight and level hands off.
Thinking of getting the Senior Telemaster for smoother video. Anyone with experience with this plane?

Rugar
01-05-2006, 02:19 AM
Thinking of getting the Senior Telemaster for smoother video. Anyone with experience with this plane?

Oh man! You missed the Hobby Lobby sale on them today for $129.00 All sold out. Here is a link, but don't look if don't want to get depressed :o.

http://www.hobby-lobby.com/crash.htm

Awtoo
01-05-2006, 04:34 PM
Do you remember that yell that Charlie Brown would do when he would try to kick the football and Lucy would pull it away? Well, I couldn't help but click on the link and I just did that yell.

Bummer :( I was planning on purchasing it in February and $195 is still a great price, right? The more money I spend on it the less likely I will crash it. The theory holds true as I have a box of busted GWS planes and my $900 TigerMoth looks as good as the day I bought it after a dozen flights.

Think I'll get on Hobby-Lobby's mailing list none the less. Thanks Rugar :)

Rugar
01-05-2006, 08:23 PM
Do you remember that yell that Charlie Brown would do when he would try to kick the football and Lucy would pull it away? Well, I couldn't help but click on the link and I just did that yell.

Well I did warn you not to click ;). Now another warning. Only sign up for the mailing list if you have a empty CC. They do notify you of some good deals from time to time. My problem is that they always seem to put something up that I was kinda interested in for a good price, so I end up buying it. Then they put up something that I was REALLY interested in and I have to buy that too. It just never ends :D.

Awtoo
01-06-2006, 12:47 AM
I think I'll heed your warning this time. The only thing I have empty just after Christmas is my checking account. :)

I am debating putting the aiptek on my Tiger Moth. It's a huge smelly glow plane but it might be fun to make a nostalgic grainy black and white with it. :) Will just need to place it high to keep the lense away from the exhaust. I will definitely post it here if I do that...and speaking of Charlie Brown I'm thinking the Snoopy and The Red Baron song will fit nicely. :)