PDA

View Full Version : What do you know?

qban_flyer
01-05-2006, 11:11 PM
A guy got on a plane and found himself seated next to a very cute blonde.

He immediately turned to her and made his move.

"You know," he said, "I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger. So let's talk."

The blonde, who had just opened a book, closed it slowly and said to the guy, "What would you like to discuss?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the guy. "How about nuclear power?"

"Okay," said the blonde. "That could be an interesting topic.
But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff--grass. Yet the deer excretes little pellets, the cow turns out a flat patty, and the horse produces muffins of dried poop. Why do you suppose that is?"

The guy was dumbfounded. Finally he replied, "I haven't the slightest idea."

"So tell me," says the blonde, "How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know crap?" :o

reills
01-06-2006, 12:46 AM
That same blond is on another flight when some big powerful looking exec type sits down next to her.

"You know," he said, "I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger. So let's talk."

The blonde, who had just opened a book, closed it slowly and said to the guy, "What would you like to discuss?"

"How about we play a game? I'll ask you a question. If you cannot answer it you pay me $5. Then you ask me a question. If I cannot answer it, I'll pay you $5."

"No thanks."

"Okay." says the exec, "I'll tell you what. If I cannot answer your question, I'll pay you $5,000."

"Oh allright. If you insist. Go ahead."

"Okay, what is the capital of Brazil?"

"Sao Paolo." replys the blond.

"Right. Your question."

"What goes up a hill on three legs, but comes down on four?"

The exec checks his laptop, gets on his Blackberry, makes some calls, but does not look happy after ten minutes. He pulls out his wallet and hands the blond $5,000. She politely places the money in here purse.

Finally the exec says "Come on, you gotta tell me, what goes up a hill on three legs, but comes down on four?"

The blond replys "I don't know." and hands him $5.

qban_flyer
01-06-2006, 01:28 AM
I knew there had to be more than one smart blonde out there somewhere!:D