PDA

View Full Version : Forsale New GWS Lipo Charger $19.50 Shipped

aero007
06-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Great 2 or 3 cell Lipo Charger. I've sold hundreds and no complaints yet. I use these for my personal batteries over my Graupner. Easy to use. Small and convienent. Order direct with a paypal payment or you can order from my site.

http://gwsprops.com/lipo_charger.htm This will also have full details on this great charger.

Paypal jfuller@insightbb.com

$19.50 is for US
All other international is only $22.00 Shipped

marchino61
06-11-2008, 04:08 AM
I have one of these chargers.

The specs seem to imply that the charger balances the cells ("monitors each cell individually") but mine certainly does not. My 3S ended up with the middle cell 0.3V out of balance.

Is this a fault or does the charger simply not balance?

aero007
06-11-2008, 05:22 AM
It does not balance charge. What it does do is make sure no cell is overcharged. Non-Balance Chargers charge to a pack total Voltage, which if one or 2 cells re down one could be over charged. This makes sure that one cell does not charge more than it should be, stopping the charge cycle. It is a good idea to have a balance charger to maintain packs, but when at the field burning through some flights these make nice cheaper chargers to charge batteries when 1 charger is not enough.

marchino61
06-11-2008, 06:12 AM
Thanks for the explanation.

I have now bought a balancing charger and I was intending to use my GWS one at the field just as you described.