PDA

View Full Version : i have found my next heli.... and you wont believe this deal!!!!

Balil
07-03-2008, 01:08 PM
for those of you who want a Trex 500 you may want to take a look at this *and maybe you 450 SEv2 guys too* ive been looking for a heli package that is not only affordable BUT has aluminum upgrades w/ it too.... well i need to look no further.... i have found a 500 class heli that is completely RTF!!!! and here is the kicker people... aluminum head/tail, motor, esc, 9ch computer radio, 6s1p 20c 3300mah pack, 11.1v rx pack, digital balancing charger, custom painted fiberglass canopy, cf mainblades, tail blades, ALL FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF $1350 SHIPPED!!!! ive seen people spend ALOT more on setting up a trex 450. on Bananahobby.com the guy did a complete out of the box to field review and this thing looks SICK!!!! and for those of you who know me, i am typically an impulse buyer when it comes to my heli's which is probably why i havent had a very decent time w/ my hovering skills because the heli's ive owned in the past literally shake themselves to bits... but from the looks of this thing, its as solid as a t-rex 500. expect a full review when i finally get this bird... until then let me know what you think of the pictures and review on the bananahobby site.... and if any of you have thise heli, god let me know what ya think....

GANJAR
07-21-2008, 04:36 AM
I know it's kinda old thread, but there are trex cf with futaba 7ch 2.4 and 611 gryos with lipo x4 batteries for 1250 on ebay-they are real trex 500's too. Radio doesnt sound as nice, and it's definately not RTF though, but has everything needed to fly.

SkunkyMagoo
07-21-2008, 04:42 AM
If this is the Ninja 500, if it is anything the ninja 450 it comes with CHEAP electronics. The heli is OK, but the electronics...nah. My buddy has the 450, has tower pro servos, telebee gyro, no name ESC/motor.

But the heli itself, minus the blades looks good. Interchangeable with the align.

GANJAR
07-21-2008, 04:13 PM
Yah 1200 is what about what i paid for mine(Trex 450 SE V2), and i sure didnt get 4x lipo batteries for it included. I guess i did support the local hobby shop, and thts important for quick repairs hehe. I dont think im gonna be able to pass up on a deal like that when i go 500 size, prolly wont go any bigger than that for a long long time cause of repair costs on a big birder