PDA

View Full Version : Spare parts for those in need...

Angler-Hi
07-05-2008, 05:19 PM
For those "low budget" members, I have these few items for those who might need them to get something in the air:

1.) 1x GWS 10x8 prop (black)
2.) 1x E-Flite 10x8E prop (black)
3.) 1X 10X5, 10X6, 10X8 APC props...for larger applications.

4.) 1x Rimfire 42-50-800Kv brushless motor:
http://www.gravesrc.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=GPMG4700&Show=ExtInfo

Please note that these are items that I wish to donate to our less fortunate members. I will ship these items free of charge.

Mike

the_only_kris_2003
07-06-2008, 06:15 PM
I would love to take the rimfire brushless motor. I am 20 currently living on my own and going to college full time. I love the hobby but currently dont have any money for it right now. this motor would be greatly appreciated thanks

Angler-Hi
07-06-2008, 07:15 PM
I would love to take the rimfire brushless motor. I am 20 currently living on my own and going to college full time. I love the hobby but currently dont have any money for it right now. this motor would be greatly appreciated thanks

I can't seem to find a user name to PM you with. PM me with your name and address and I'll mail it out on Tuesday for ya.

the_only_kris_2003
07-06-2008, 07:34 PM
will do thanks

Angler-Hi
07-06-2008, 07:42 PM
Rimfire donated. Still have the above listed props.

gfdengine204
07-06-2008, 08:25 PM
Mike,

You don't happen to have an E-Flite P-47 Thunderbolt for donating, do ya? ;)

Angler-Hi
07-06-2008, 11:58 PM
Mike,

You don't happen to have an E-Flite P-47 Thunderbolt for donating, do ya? ;)

I wish I did Kev:p>. I'm still trying to get mine to behave in the air. Really, I just need to move the battery back and give her some up-elevator trim.

I was reading your thread the other day, and I'm sorry to hear about the crash friend. I thought you had another on the way?

gfdengine204
07-07-2008, 12:00 AM
I wish I did Kev:p>. I'm still trying to get mine to behave in the air. Really, I just need to move the battery back and give her some up-elevator trim.

I was reading your thread the other day, and I'm sorry to hear about the crash friend. I thought you had another on the way?

Oh I do, Mike. But I would be glad to help weed out yer hangar if you wanted to get rid of one. ;)

Angler-Hi
07-07-2008, 12:05 AM
LOL:Q. Yeah, I hear ya, I hear ya. I love my hangar. If the wind would just die down a little, I could put something in the air already. I still need to maiden my Yardbird Mig-29 I just finished two days ago:

TheDustyPagan
07-08-2008, 04:53 AM
If you still have these...

3.) 1X 10X5, 10X6, 10X8 APC props...for larger applications.

I'd be happy to take them off your hands. I could sure use them for my Hyperion Z2213-24 brushless... and my Scorpion 3008-32 brushless.

Thanks.

Tim ~ (TheDustyPagan)

Angler-Hi
07-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Props donated...but more parts to come.

Mike

GreenAce92
07-20-2008, 06:46 PM
wow what a nice guy. Nice yardbird its huge!!

the_only_kris_2003
07-21-2008, 09:04 PM
motor arrived today thanks again you are a wonderful person. positive feedback left for you

TheDustyPagan
07-21-2008, 09:22 PM
Same here... got my 3 props today :)

Thanks again Mike!!

TheDustyPagan
07-21-2008, 09:38 PM
And two, out of the three, are already on their new motors :)

Thanks again Mike!!

Angler-Hi
07-23-2008, 01:07 AM
I'm glad you guys are making use of them. Good luck and good winds friends.

Mike

Lieutenant Loughead
09-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Please note that these are items that I wish to donate to our less fortunate members. I will ship these items free of charge.

MikeYou are a great guy, Mike. :)

Guy

Angler-Hi
09-13-2008, 01:52 AM
Thanks Guy.

d&mrc
12-05-2008, 01:11 AM
What's the difference between the 10x8 and the 10x8E? I am guessing that the E stands for electric. If so, I'll take it.

Bill G
12-06-2008, 01:38 AM
What's the difference between the 10x8 and the 10x8E? I am guessing that the E stands for electric. If so, I'll take it.It's a nice electric prop designed for an outrunner in the 150W range. It is the stock prop on the Eflite Sea Fury, which I have. Much stronger prop than the GWS props, but still quite flexible.
Don't use it on undergeared 370 motors on 3s.:D Ask me how I know this.

Angler-Hi
12-06-2008, 02:24 AM
What's the difference between the 10x8 and the 10x8E? I am guessing that the E stands for electric. If so, I'll take it.

Yes "E" means electric. I don't know if I still have that prop or not. I'll have to look. If I do it's yours. Most of my props are "thin electric" APC props. I'll look for it tomorrow and let you know friend.

Mike

rcflyer_09
01-01-2009, 12:30 AM
I'm looking to build a GWS slow stick soon. I maybe getting a couple puffy but working lipos, maybe a esc, motor, not sure if they will work on a slowstick thou.

Never flew a plane, thought this may be a way to learn.

Thanks if anything is still avail.

Happy Holidays

Figure.N9ne
01-01-2009, 12:37 AM
i dont know if he'll be able to get the parts out to you. he just left a couple of weeks ago for a tour in iraq to serve our country.

rcflyer_09
01-01-2009, 12:59 AM
Well that is more important than me wanting to fly, maybe something elese will come avaible.

Thanks for the headsup.

Angler-Hi
01-01-2009, 09:45 AM
Hey Rcflyer, sorry but as yaniel said, I'm out of the country at the moment friend. I'll call the wife as soon as I get a chance and have her do a look through and see what I've got laying around...I'm pretty sure I have an ESC laying around. It may be a while, but I'll get back to you friend.

Mike

rcflyer_09
01-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Wow thanks man, and you be carful over their, I'm sure theirs some good folks over their, but some goons also.

Angler-Hi
01-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Wow thanks man, and you be carful over their, I'm sure theirs some good folks over their, but some goons also.

No worries friend. I e-mailed my wife and told her to look and see which ESCs i have laying around. I'm just waiting for her to e-mail me back with pics, because she doesn't know which ESCs are what amp. As soon as I get that e-mail, I'll let her know to send you one...what amp ESC do you think you might need for your setup?

Mike

rcflyer_09
01-01-2009, 02:00 PM
I'm thinking acording to the gws slowstick spesifications on the internet 7-12 amp, depending on which esc, if it's a nano, or micro. but I may can use something a little bigger, if thats all you have. I'll make it work if I have to find a bigger plane or what ever to put it in. Something other than the slowstick.

Thanks so much, I hope you and your wife, and family have a Wanderful New Year

Edit: I just found out a 20 amp esc, if it's light will work, like a CC20

Angler-Hi
01-04-2009, 10:20 AM
Well, I know I have a 25A ESC laying around. I'll call the wife tonight and let her know to get it ready to be sent out. Go ahead and PM me with your mailing address friend. Thanks friend.

Mike

Murocflyer
01-04-2009, 10:35 AM
Way to go Mike! Helping out from half-way around the world!

You da Man!

Frank

Dan.
01-22-2009, 11:11 AM
hey mike have you got a spare micro plane ore some think like that imstill learning how to fly ... ???

Dan.
01-22-2009, 11:15 AM
if i learn a bit more about flying and landing i was going to get me a better plane .... but i have to learn some more. thanks...

MNfly
02-22-2009, 01:19 AM
always in need...hell I only can afford dialup and am never fast enough to get anything free :{ :Q
I just checked...took me 27 seconds to reload the page

AdamMassey25
04-10-2009, 02:55 AM
Is any of this still available such as the motor, I could really use it.

ryank
04-10-2009, 05:13 AM
Man i just read through here and I just have to mention what an amazin guy Mike must really be.

For people to think of others and make extra effort to help and even donate their (in this case seemingly hard earned) items to other people is rarely seen.

Way to go Mike, truly wonderfull.

Angler-Hi
04-11-2009, 08:40 PM
Thanks Ryan. I appreciate the kind words friend.

Adam, what are looking for bud?

Mike

iflyrc1012
04-12-2009, 07:58 PM
hey mike,
Santa said for you to stop horning in on his business!!! lol! Anyway, be safe my bud!!

Dad_Roman
04-12-2009, 11:22 PM
Hey Mike, I just noticed Im right up the road from ya!

While your in the "cleaning out" mood;)

You have a cheapie 40-50amp ESC layin around? Nothin fancy, just need it for a motor glider.

It dont need it "donated"...willin to throw a few bucks yer way.

LMK...thanks.

AdamMassey25
04-12-2009, 11:26 PM
Thanks Ryan. I appreciate the kind words friend.

Adam, what are looking for bud?

Mike

I was wondring if you still had that Rimfire Brushless?

DENTY
04-13-2009, 12:03 AM
hi there bud , hope your doing ok and that our RAF boys are helping out ?? could you suggest what motor/esc to put in an ART-TEC cessna 182 ive just got one given to me and its not got a battery motor or esc... im the newest of the new to this hobby and would love any guidance im not expecting anything (i live across the pond)but you seem like a real nice bloke so aproach and ask.

dbcisco
04-13-2009, 02:23 AM
You will need a non-usa frequency reciever (I think you need 35Mhz, but check). The rest of the electronics are the same. You'll need a motor and ESC for it and decide on brushed or brushless. You'll need servos of a proper weight and torque.

From what I could find out about your plane, it originally came with everything (RTF). The servos (3 or 4 depending on version) were 9gram; pretty east to find. It had both a brushed 480 direct drive motor and a 1530KV brushless motor version.

Hope that helps.

Angler-Hi
04-13-2009, 11:59 AM
I was wondring if you still had that Rimfire Brushless?

I actually donated that thing a while back friend...sorry.

Mike

Angler-Hi
04-13-2009, 12:01 PM
Hey Mike, I just noticed Im right up the road from ya!

While your in the "cleaning out" mood;)

You have a cheapie 40-50amp ESC layin around? Nothin fancy, just need it for a motor glider.

It dont need it "donated"...willin to throw a few bucks yer way.

LMK...thanks.

I have a Pentium 40A ESC that I was going to put into an EDF but decided I needed to go a bit higher with a higher amp ESC. PM me with you address and I'll have the wife send it out bud.

Mike

Dad_Roman
04-13-2009, 02:27 PM
I have a Pentium 40A ESC that I was going to put into an EDF but decided I needed to go a bit higher with a higher amp ESC. PM me with you address and I'll have the wife send it out bud.

Mike

Well thats awesome. Thanks my friend, I owe ya one:D.

PM inbound

DENTY
04-13-2009, 11:44 PM
ive got the radio(yeah its 35mhz) just need the motor and esc now as ive been gived a lipo... thanks for the guidance.. gunna go look at selling some rc car stuff to get me into flying.

dbcisco
04-14-2009, 03:19 AM
ive got the radio(yeah its 35mhz) just need the motor and esc now as ive been gived a lipo... thanks for the guidance.. gunna go look at selling some rc car stuff to get me into flying.

Are you going brushed or brushless motor?

DENTY
04-14-2009, 10:28 PM
if i go brushless ive got no experiance with them at all and not sure what to get for the art-tec cessna... oh and this lipo i got given is dead.

dbcisco
04-15-2009, 12:13 AM
... this lipo i got given is dead.

How do you know?

Bill G
04-15-2009, 06:07 AM
Hey mike, have you got a spare micro plane ore some thing like that. I'm still learning how to fly ... ???Mike's a really nice guy.
Isn't it a bit over the top to make additional requests from him, above and beyond what he has listed?:eek:

DENTY
04-15-2009, 10:38 PM
How do you know?
becouse its been discharged to far and wont take a charge at all now..

dbcisco
04-15-2009, 11:27 PM
becouse its been discharged to far and wont take a charge at all now..

Just wanted to make sure you weren't chucking a good battery. I chucked a couple good ones before realizing my charger was the thing to be chucked:(

iflyrc1012
04-16-2009, 01:53 AM
i was gonna say it but bill beat me to it!! GEEZE!!!

Angler-Hi
04-16-2009, 07:25 AM
Well thats awesome. Thanks my friend, I owe ya one:D.

PM inbound

40A ESC in the mail friend.

Mike

dbcisco
04-16-2009, 08:35 AM
40A ESC in the mail friend.

Mike

Very generous of you.

The good book said "Cast thy loaves upon the waters and it shall be returned many times."
And I replied, "Now, what do I do with this ton of soggy bread?" :red:

Honestly, it does work figuratively if not literaly.

Dad_Roman
04-16-2009, 03:35 PM
Well I just have to say that this is the first time I have dealt with Mike (or any one else on here obviously by my post count:o) and he is about the most pleasant and helpful fellow I have ever met in this field. There are a lot of nice guys around the RC forums but Mike takes the cake! And all this while he is deployed over seas! It makes me feel completely unworthy of his time or generosity that he has shown me.

It is truly my honor and priveledge that he calls me "friend"

Thanks Mike, if you ever need anything just hollar.

Shane

Angler-Hi
04-17-2009, 08:57 AM
Well I just have to say that this is the first time I have dealt with Mike (or any one else on here obviously by my post count:o) and he is about the most pleasant and helpful fellow I have ever met in this field. There are a lot of nice guys around the RC forums but Mike takes the cake! And all this while he is deployed over seas! It makes me feel completely unworthy of his time or generosity that he has shown me.

It is truly my honor and priveledge that he calls me "friend"

Thanks Mike, if you ever need anything just hollar.

Shane

No worries at all friend.

son of alpea42
04-22-2009, 03:28 AM
Mike do you have a brushless motor that would fly a stryker?

Angler-Hi
04-23-2009, 02:42 AM
Mike do you have a brushless motor that would fly a stryker?

Don't know much about the Stryker bud. If you can tell me what specs you're looking for (weight, Kv, inrunner/outrunner) I will be more than happy to see what I've got. I know I have plenty good motors laying around.

I tell ya what, I'll do some digging as soon as I get the time, and see what the recommended motor is for the Stryker. I'll try to match up the closest motor I have to that. I don't have alot of time to hit up the computers here, but I'll stay on it, I promise. I'll get back to you friend.

Mike

mumblinaviator
04-23-2009, 05:31 AM
Mike, im slowly piecing together a Super Cub out of spare individual parts and am trying to figure out a good motor for it spinning a 10" prop to offer plenty of vertical performance. The plane should be about ~30 oz. AUW with all the gear. Do you have anything that might fit the bill?

dbcisco
04-23-2009, 05:44 AM
Any thing you could use Mike? If I can spare it and send it, its yours. PM me.

Angler-Hi
04-23-2009, 06:48 PM
Mike, im slowly piecing together a Super Cub out of spare individual parts and am trying to figure out a good motor for it spinning a 10" prop to offer plenty of vertical performance. The plane should be about ~30 oz. AUW with all the gear. Do you have anything that might fit the bill?

I don't think I have anything that will give her unlimited vertical. Most of the motors I have sitting around, I pulled from ARF plsanes that came with the motor. I prefer to use my own power plants in my planes. I'll call the wife tonight and have her go through my spare motors and see what I've got.

Mike

Angler-Hi
04-23-2009, 06:53 PM
Any thing you could use Mike? If I can spare it and send it, its yours. PM me.

I should be ok friend, thanks for the offer though. I have so many projects when I get home it isn't funny:D. I have a Twister EDF, a Haikong Spit, .61 P-51, E-Flite Eratix and the Hangar 9 Frenzy:<:. I actually have most of what need ordered already. Thanks for the offer friend.

Mike

son of alpea42
04-24-2009, 12:18 AM
The motor I need is between 2000 and 3000 kv inrunner that uses a 2200mah 3cell.

Angler-Hi
04-26-2009, 04:31 PM
The motor I need is between 2000 and 3000 kv inrunner that uses a 2200mah 3cell.

Tell ya what bud, when I get back to the COP (Combat Out-Post), I'll call the wife and see what I've got.

Mike

iflyrc1012
04-26-2009, 09:34 PM
hey guys,
mike's kinda busy fighting a war right now. shouldn't we let him devote his undivided attention to that? and not waste phone calls to his wife asking her to rummage thru his stuff looking for freebies for us??

Angler-Hi
05-04-2009, 01:02 PM
Hey Son of Alpea, I don't have anything that would work for your Stryker friend. Sorry it took me a while. I've been busy running mission after mission. I may not be on for a while. We lost two guys the day before yesterday, and there is alot for us to do. I will check in as soon as I can. Thankyou for your patience.

Mike

iflyrc1012
05-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Mike,
i feel your loss as profoundly as if it were my own.Please know that we here stateside have not and will not ever forget the important mission that you have volunteered for. my deepest sympathies and respect go to those who have fallen. For every one of ours, may 10,000 of theirs fall. Please complete your mission and return home safely.
Your Brother American,
Patrick

Bub Steve
05-04-2009, 07:52 PM
[QUOTE=Angler-Hi;599013]Hey Son of Alpea, I don't have anything that would work for your Stryker friend. Sorry it took me a while. I've been busy running mission after mission. I may not be on for a while. We lost two guys the day before yesterday, and there is alot for us to do. I will check in as soon as I can. Thankyou for your patience.

Mike[/Q
I'm so sorry Mike, My Prayers are for you And your Bub's there, My Bub Power-lines said this at SEFF the other night that made me think of your group there "Brother's with different Mothers", We miss you and Hope for your come'in home soon! your bubsteve

Alpea42
05-04-2009, 08:29 PM
James has all kinds of stuff Mike, Stay safe

mumblinaviator
05-05-2009, 12:31 AM
I had no idea Mike, that you were deployed. Excuse my selfishness in asking for you to check something out when you're not even home.

From one OIF/OEF participant to another, stay safe.

Chris

Angler-Hi
05-06-2009, 04:10 AM
Thanks guys. No worries Chris. I have a memorial to go to today, but I'll check back in as soon as possible. Thanks for the patience guys.

Mike

Ryan Flyer
06-13-2009, 03:23 PM
Hi Angler-Hi, this is such a nice thing for you to do. I am 15 only years old so I will be watching to see if there is anything I could use, anything that is free would be a great help.
Thank so much,
Patrick Ryan.
P.S. Safe home to you and everyone over there.

sam94
08-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Ill take all the props if there still on offer

Bub Steve
08-03-2009, 05:25 PM
Hi Angler-Hi, this is such a nice thing for you to do. I am 15 only years old so I will be watching to see if there is anything I could use, anything that is free would be a great help.
Thank so much,
Patrick Ryan.
P.S. Safe home to you and everyone over there.
What do you need my Bub,:D I send stuff out to pay-forward all the things my bubs sent me when I was Two-years jobless with a heart bump,:{, I've been back to work for 5-6months now and am try'in to catch up on the kindness shown to me Here,;) PM me if you need something to finish up a plane and I'll send it if I got an extra,;-), bubsteve:ws:

Ryan Flyer
08-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Thank you steve, I will most surly take you up on that offer.
Thank you,
Patrick Ryan

flyin_brian
08-04-2009, 10:19 PM
The only thing I want from you Mike is that you make it home safely. You're truly one of the best in the R.C. scene. Thank you for defending our country and all your generosity.

sam94
08-04-2009, 10:30 PM
Hi, i really do not want to sound like im a beggar asking for stuff, but im 15 years old, hardly earn any money, well only pocket money, but i have a helicopter a esky belt cp, im that low on money i have been saving for about a year.
But the esc that came with it caught on fire, and i havnt got a esc anymore, someone told me it would be better to have a 30-40 esc.

Im just wondering whether you have any spare esc's lieing around, i can understand you probably want money for it, but if i could have one of your spare ones for nothing i would be incredible grateful (thats if you have any spare ones).

If you can do this then please leave me a message on my Wattflyer account.

Thank you very much

Bub Steve
08-04-2009, 10:47 PM
Hi, i really do not want to sound like im a beggar asking for stuff, but im 15 years old, hardly earn any money, well only pocket money, but ive ordered a helicopter a esky belt cp, im that low on money i have been saving for about a year.
But the esc that came with it caught on fire, and i havnt got a esc anymore, someone told me it would be better to have a 30-40 esc.

Im just wondering whether you have any spare esc's lieing around, i can understand you probably want money for it, but if i could have one of your spare ones for nothing i would be incredible grateful (thats if you have any spare ones).

If you can do this then please leave me a message on my Wattflyer account.

Thank you very much
Where did you get the Belt CP?? was it under warranty? Sometimes a bigger ESC will burn-out everything else and over-tax you battery, It comes with a 25ESC, and the replacements are dirt cheap,, If I had a extra I'd send it, :ws:hope this helps, bubsteve
http://site.hobbypartz.com/beltcpupgrades.jpg

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-62196343123315_2062_6430728 (http://www.hobbypartz.com/ekcafimafrse.html)EK1-0554 Carbon Fibre Main Frame set for Belt-CP (http://www.hobbypartz.com/ekcafimafrse.html)
$59.95
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-62196343123315_2062_1981402 (http://www.hobbypartz.com/al400brmora2.html)Alpha 400 Brushless Motors, Volcano 25A Brushless ESC, and Fusion Power LiPo 11.1V 1800mAh 15C 400/450 RC Helicopter Upgrade Kit (http://www.hobbypartz.com/al400brmora2.html)
$49.00
Out of Stock!http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-62196343123315_2062_1986374 (http://www.hobbypartz.com/325-carbon-rotor-blade--use-for-t-rex450x-xl-.html)325 Carbon Rotor Blade ( Use for T-REX450X/XL,Esky Belt CP,E-Flite Blade 400 ) (http://www.hobbypartz.com/325-carbon-rotor-blade--use-for-t-rex450x-xl-.html)
$17.90
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-62196343123315_2062_835950 (http://www.hobbypartz.com/hiqu3e20c115.html)15C 11.1V 1800mAh "Exceed RC Fusion Power Series" High Performance Lithium Polymer Battery (http://www.hobbypartz.com/hiqu3e20c115.html)
$17.80
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-62196343123315_2062_988486 (http://www.hobbypartz.com/topro25aelbr.html)25A Brushless Speed Controller ESC [Volcano Series] (http://www.hobbypartz.com/topro25aelbr.html)
$13.70
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-62196343123315_2062_6436503 (http://www.hobbypartz.com/esbecpalroup.html)Esky Belt CP Aluminum Rotor-Head Upgrade Set (http://www.hobbypartz.com/esbecpalroup.html)
$79.95
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-62196343123315_2062_6442459 (http://www.hobbypartz.com/esbecpuptaro.html)Esky Belt CP Aluminum Upgrade for Tail Rotor Assembly (http://www.hobbypartz.com/esbecpuptaro.html)
$39.95

sam94
08-04-2009, 10:51 PM
Where did you get the Belt CP?? was it under warranty? Sometimes a bigger ESC will burn-out everything else and over-tax you battery, It comes with a 25ESC, and the replacements are dirt cheap,, If I had a extra I'd send it, :ws:hope this helps, bubsteve
http://site.hobbypartz.com/beltcpupgrades.jpg

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-62196343123315_2062_6430728 (http://www.hobbypartz.com/ekcafimafrse.html)EK1-0554 Carbon Fibre Main Frame set for Belt-CP (http://www.hobbypartz.com/ekcafimafrse.html)
$59.95
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-62196343123315_2062_1981402 (http://www.hobbypartz.com/al400brmora2.html)Alpha 400 Brushless Motors, Volcano 25A Brushless ESC, and Fusion Power LiPo 11.1V 1800mAh 15C 400/450 RC Helicopter Upgrade Kit (http://www.hobbypartz.com/al400brmora2.html)
$49.00
Out of Stock!http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-62196343123315_2062_1986374 (http://www.hobbypartz.com/325-carbon-rotor-blade--use-for-t-rex450x-xl-.html)325 Carbon Rotor Blade ( Use for T-REX450X/XL,Esky Belt CP,E-Flite Blade 400 ) (http://www.hobbypartz.com/325-carbon-rotor-blade--use-for-t-rex450x-xl-.html)
$17.90
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-62196343123315_2062_835950 (http://www.hobbypartz.com/hiqu3e20c115.html)15C 11.1V 1800mAh "Exceed RC Fusion Power Series" High Performance Lithium Polymer Battery (http://www.hobbypartz.com/hiqu3e20c115.html)
$17.80
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-62196343123315_2062_988486 (http://www.hobbypartz.com/topro25aelbr.html)25A Brushless Speed Controller ESC [Volcano Series] (http://www.hobbypartz.com/topro25aelbr.html)
$13.70
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-62196343123315_2062_6436503 (http://www.hobbypartz.com/esbecpalroup.html)Esky Belt CP Aluminum Rotor-Head Upgrade Set (http://www.hobbypartz.com/esbecpalroup.html)
$79.95
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-62196343123315_2062_6442459 (http://www.hobbypartz.com/esbecpuptaro.html)Esky Belt CP Aluminum Upgrade for Tail Rotor Assembly (http://www.hobbypartz.com/esbecpuptaro.html)
$39.95

Thanks for replying, i got it from a rubbish website that knowone should trust called rcscale.co.uk, although it says UK, and they state there in the UK, there not and there in hong kong or something, but i tried replying, they never answer emails, and they dont have a phone number (i should have been more careful).

I bought it about a year ago, and once the esc burned up i couldnt be bothered, but know i really want to start it up again, and i only need a 30 amp esc.

Did you say you had one for free, or did i read it wrong?

Thanks

Bub Steve
08-04-2009, 11:16 PM
I said 'if I had one' anyhoo,, 13$ is darn good and I may get some of um as e-Skys stuff is not to bad at all and I like my E-Sky lipo's & heli's, I mowed a yard today (94 Degs) For plane parts and I'm 60, I hope someone chimes in an gets you one as it's hard to find work at your age (was for me too), good luck,bubsteve
25A Brushless Speed Controller ESC [Volcano Series]

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-62196343123315_2061_5021395 (http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-62196343123315_2065_1707073)Item# BrushlessESC_07E03-25A
$13.70
Add ESC Programming Card?: Yes (+$7.95)No Availability: Usually ships the next business day.

Product Description

http://site.exceedrc.com/resource/product/07e03-10.jpg
Exceed-RC's Volcano Series brushless ESC are micro processor controlled and will work with all types of brushless motors. The Volcano Series brushless ESC can be used in airplanes, sailplanes, helicopters, or 3D helicopters. The controllers come pre-programmed and are ready to use when you receive them. Additional controller adjustments are available and can be accessed and adjusted with your transmitter and program card
[ Features (http://www.hobbypartz.com/topro25aelbr.html#features) | Specifications (http://www.hobbypartz.com/topro25aelbr.html#specifications) | Instruction Manual (http://site.exceedrc.com/resource/product/volcano_esc_manual.pdf) | Buy It Now (http://www.hobbypartz.com/topro25aelbr.html#buyitnow) ]

http://site.exceedrc.com/resource/image/tab_features.jpg

Innovative Discharge Monitoring and Protection Design for real time battery pack monitor
Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection, over-heat protection, throttle signal loss protection
3 start modes: Normal / Soft / Super-Soft, compatible with fixed-wing aircrafts and helicopters
Throttle range can be configured and is fully compatible with all transmitters currently available on the market
Smooth, linear and precise throttle response
Separate voltage regulator IC for the microprocessor
Supported motor speed (Maximum): 210000 RPM (2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles), 35000 RPM (12 poles)
Our pocket-sized Program Card can be purchased separately to provide easy programming to the ESC at the field. With a program card, you can activate the music playing function on the ESC

http://site.exceedrc.com/resource/image/tab_specifications.jpg

Model #:
Volcano-25 (07E03) Cont. Current:
25A Burst Current (>10s):
35A BEC Mode:
Linear BEC Output:
5V/2A Li-ion/Li-poly:
2-4 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd:
5-12 Prgrammable:
Yes Weight:
22g Size:
45*24*11

Bub Steve
08-04-2009, 11:17 PM
This is a GREAT DEAL on the 40ESC,,bubsteve
40A Brushless Electric Motor Speed Controller ESC [Volcano Series]

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-62196343123315_2061_4966798 (http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-62196343123315_2065_1604315)Item# BrushlessESC_07E05-40A
$22.70
Add ESC Programming Card?: Yes (+$7.95)No Availability: Usually ships the next business day.

Product Description

http://site.exceedrc.com/resource/product/07e05-10.jpg
Exceed-RC's Volcano Series brushless ESC are micro processor controlled and will work with all types of brushless motors. The Volcano Series brushless ESC can be used in airplanes, sailplanes, helicopters, or 3D helicopters. The controllers come pre-programmed and are ready to use when you receive them. Additional controller adjustments are available and can be accessed and adjusted with your transmitter and program card
[ Features (http://www.hobbypartz.com/volcano-40a-brushless-electric-motor-speed-controller-esc.html#features) | Specifications (http://www.hobbypartz.com/volcano-40a-brushless-electric-motor-speed-controller-esc.html#specifications) | Instruction Manual (http://site.exceedrc.com/resource/product/volcano_esc_manual.pdf) | Buy It Now (http://www.hobbypartz.com/volcano-40a-brushless-electric-motor-speed-controller-esc.html#buyitnow) ]

http://site.exceedrc.com/resource/image/tab_features.jpg

Innovative Discharge Monitoring and Protection Design for real time battery pack monitor
Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection, over-heat protection, throttle signal loss protection
3 start modes: Normal / Soft / Super-Soft, compatible with fixed-wing aircrafts and helicopters
Throttle range can be configured and is fully compatible with all transmitters currently available on the market
Smooth, linear and precise throttle response
Separate voltage regulator IC for the microprocessor
Supported motor speed (Maximum): 210000 RPM (2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles), 35000 RPM (12 poles)
Our pocket-sized Program Card can be purchased separately to provide easy programming to the ESC at the field. With a program card, you can activate the music playing function on the ESC

http://site.exceedrc.com/resource/image/tab_specifications.jpg

Model #:
Volcano-40 (07E05) Cont. Current:
40A Burst Current (>10s):
55A BEC Mode:
Linear BEC Output:
5V/3A Li-ion/Li-poly:
2-5 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd:
5-15 Prgrammable:
Yes Weight:
33g Size:
55*28*12

sam94
08-04-2009, 11:23 PM
[QUOTE=stevecooper;629320]I said 'if I had one' anyhooAdd ESC Programming Card?: Yes (+$7.95)No Availability: Usually ships the next business day.

Thanks for all the advise, its also hard for me too as i live in the UK, and i cant buy anything of the internet because you have to be 18, ill just have to wait until im 18 i guess.
Ill have to hope the guy hoo does this thread has got a spare one i could have.

Angler-Hi
12-04-2009, 07:52 PM
[QUOTE=stevecooper;629320]I said 'if I had one' anyhooAdd ESC Programming Card?: Yes (+$7.95)No Availability: Usually ships the next business day.

Thanks for all the advise, its also hard for me too as i live in the UK, and i cant buy anything of the internet because you have to be 18, ill just have to wait until im 18 i guess.
Ill have to hope the guy hoo does this thread has got a spare one i could have.

I know it's been somnetime since your post friend, but what is it you need bud? If you don't have it already, I'll see if I have extra and get her out to you.

Mike

pilot101
08-06-2014, 10:41 AM
thanks for your service!!