PDA

View Full Version : Wanted got any GWS gear mounts to sell?

stevecooper
07-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Any one got any GWS geared motor mounts to sell? I had a drawer-full but the Mullet Mauroder kids have had alott of fun this summer and busted my last one! bub, steve

Grasshopper
07-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Are you talking about landing gear mounts?

stevecooper
07-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Hopp'in Bub::Motor mounts!! I got the land'in gear you sent today !! now I can put the wheels back on the E-Starter, Yaaa! I Got e-flite 1,85/1 gear probs too! they don't have replacements for theres so GWS is the only game in town ,your bub, steve

Slowjohn
07-08-2008, 01:08 AM
Steve Ol' Buddy,
PM me your address and I'll send you a box full of 'em and motors too.

Standing By,
SJ

7up
07-09-2008, 07:37 AM
Excuse me for jumping into someone else's thread but Slowjohn would you happen to have any GWS IPS gear drives with motors?

I would buy them of course.

Thanks and sorry for interrupting.

Slowjohn
07-09-2008, 10:14 AM
Howdy 7up,
No problem, this here ain't no private thread by any means. Now Ol' Buddy Steve there, well he might be able to say it better or at least be more entertaining than me at least :D but your welcome here.
I'm fairly sure I have a few and even 1 dual IPS set up with a few new motors too but I'll have to look later this morning when I can turn the lights on w/o waking the missus up. She ain't a morning type person ya know like me.
Unless Bub Steve needs 'em I'll PM you what I have soon as I can go thru it all later this morning.

Standing By,
SJ

7up
07-09-2008, 10:32 AM
Sounds like a real good plan...

Just gimme a holler when you get time.

Thank ye.

Slowjohn
07-09-2008, 09:45 PM
Sounds like a real good plan...

Just gimme a holler when you get time.

Thank ye.

Hey 7up,
PM has been sent with a list of all the IPS stuff I had.

Standing By,
SJ

Slowjohn
07-18-2008, 05:17 PM
Steve Ol' Buddy,
Did those 3 boxes arrive yet?
Standing By,
SJ

stevecooper
07-18-2008, 10:30 PM
Steve Ol' Buddy,
Did those 3 boxes arrive yet?
Standing By,
SJ
Oh my ! I did'nt know you'd busted um off to me! I get that postage to you post haste my bub, Have you got started on the A-26? If you need dowels or anything let me know,,THANKS your a PiP! bub, steve