PDA

View Full Version : Gws beaver with aileron mod and brushless setup. First video

Jarsalla
08-03-2008, 07:35 PM
First off, I'm not sure if it is legal to have music in the videos, but do inform me if it is not.

I've done an one servo aileron mod to my gws beaver and it's working out just fine. You might notice that I have filled up the wing so that's is flat. Glides better and gives the ailerons more authority. I have also upgraded it to brushless (1100kv) wiht APC-E 9x4.5 prop.

Hope you like it!

HvPaf2eYyqQ

Angler-Hi
08-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Nice videos Jarsalla!! There is nothing illegal about puttin music to a video...it gives it more character if you ask me. Great job friend. I hope there will be more to come. Keep up the good work friend!

Mike

firemanbill
08-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Nice job. I would like to see some more pics of your setup and how you did it all. Did you take the dihedral out of the wing as well?

Something about a fixed gear plane without the gear looks odd. Based on where you had to land it looks like your best option though.:D:cool:

Jarsalla
08-04-2008, 06:07 AM
Yep, leveled the wing aswell. I'll probably take pictures off the setup when I get home. It's ugly but it works

On the gear. It sure looks odd, but it glides better, performs better and sure lands better onto that hay :D

Thanks for the comments. I had some spare time to edit it since it's been raining here and it will probably rain till wednesday.

Angler-Hi
08-04-2008, 06:20 AM
Sorry to hear about the weather friend. Can't wait to see those pics on the setup. Good winds to you Jarsalla.

Mike