PDA

View Full Version : Forsale For Sale - Big Lipo packs! PRICE DROP!

wollins
09-24-2008, 02:28 PM
Hi All,

I'm selling four 5s 5350mah cell lipo packs. These are exactly the same as the packs that I'm currently using. (I bought eight of these! )

The ones that I'm selling have only been cycled three times. These are 5S 1P packs and they have the same balance connectors as TP packs ... however for other balancers, adaptors are available.

They are rated at 17C continuous discharge(90A) and 28C Bursts(150A). Their dimensions 48mm x 44mm x 139mm.

These are extremely powerful 5350mah packs that are easily capable of producing 1500watts each without breaking a sweat.

These packs have been designed to be perfectly matched cells. See http://www.duralitebatteries.com/fli...es_evo_f3a.php

I routinely get 3000 watts with the set that I'm using (as 10S packs) and they hold almost 19 volts each under that load! I suspect that they new ones I'm selling here will give the same performance or even better. ;-)

They are about 20.5 ounces each and I have Sermos (Anderson power poles) connectors on them and they also have balance taps.

The three times they have been charged were at a 1C rate and network balance charged. They are currently being sold for US $270 each (see http://www.duralitebatteries.com/fli...es_evo_f3a.php for pricing and more details) but Iím letting them go for $199 each shipped.

I would prefer to sell them as 10S packs since they are perfectly matched cells so if someone wants two of these packs Iíll let them go for $190 each shipped. (that's 80 bucks off retail for essentially new packs!)

Reason for selling? The season's pretty much done here in Toronto and I always sell off my stuff at the end of the season whether old or new! Reason for selling so cheaply? I want to sell em fast.

I prefer PayPal. PM me for payment details please.

Thanks!
Colin.

wollins
09-29-2008, 04:08 AM
Ok, I'm reducing these to $169 each shipped.
Again, I would prefer to sell them as 10S packs since they are perfectly matched cells so if someone wants two of them Iíll let them go now for $160 each shipped. (Remember these are essentially new packs!)

PM me for payment details or email me directly at cmoses@rogers.com.

Thanks!
Colin.