PDA

View Full Version : More free stuff.

Angler-Hi
09-24-2008, 05:46 PM
Hey folks, I know this is an electric forum, but I know that we have quite a few members who fly gas as well. I have a few gas items that I don't use and want to donate.

I have a Hobbico TorqMaster starter with the 12v rechargeable battery and AC adapter.

I also have an extra DX7 Tx battery still new in the package that I don't need. These items are free to our fellow wattheads who are in need. The TorqMaster and 12v battery are the only items that require paid shipping due to the weight. The DX7 battery will be shipped for free.

FlyingMonkey
09-24-2008, 06:03 PM
I'd like that battery, I just don't "need" it.

I'll leave it for someone that does.

Thanks Mike!

(besides, I am sure you still have a plane I want, I'm waiting for it ;))

Angler-Hi
09-24-2008, 06:10 PM
I'd like that battery, I just don't "need" it.

I'll leave it for someone that does.

Thanks Mike!

(besides, I am sure you still have a plane I want, I'm waiting for it ;))

LOL:D.

firemanbill
09-24-2008, 06:18 PM
Hey Mike I could use the starter to go along with a certain other something I got from ya!;-)

How much for shipping bud?

7up
09-24-2008, 07:37 PM
If firemanbill passes, I'll take the starter and battery. I am tired of chicken sticks!

Angler-Hi
09-24-2008, 07:49 PM
For all those interested, please PM me. Thanks.

groundrushesup
09-24-2008, 07:54 PM
For all those interested, please PM me. Thanks.

Pardon me for butting in here, but did you go with a LiPo for your DX7? If so, where'd you pick it up? I got a few links when I asked this on another thread and I am not sure if you answered... but I'll be duffed if I can find that thread again to see. I do know the 2-3 places I've looked for a Tx LiPo with pre-soldered connectors for a Tx are all out of stock.

TIA - Please Advise.

GRU

Angler-Hi
09-24-2008, 08:05 PM
Pardon me for butting in here, but did you go with a LiPo for your DX7? If so, where'd you pick it up? I got a few links when I asked this on another thread and I am not sure if you answered... but I'll be duffed if I can find that thread again to see. I do know the 2-3 places I've looked for a Tx LiPo with pre-soldered connectors for a Tx are all out of stock.

TIA - Please Advise.

GRU

Sorry GRU, the fact is, is that I have an extra one lying around. RedRocket Hobbies sent it to me when I called and told them that the battery in my Tx had a severed wire. They sent me a new one, but I had already soldered it and covered it in heat shrink. It works great, so i decided to donate the extra one. Sorry I couldn't be any help friend.

Mike

groundrushesup
09-24-2008, 08:16 PM
Sorry GRU, the fact is, is that I have an extra one lying around. RedRocket Hobbies sent it to me when I called and told them that the battery in my Tx had a severed wire. They sent me a new one, but I had already soldered it and covered it in heat shrink. It works great, so i decided to donate the extra one. Sorry I couldn't be any help friend.

Mike

Ah no worries chief, funny that you mention that, my Tx battery also had a gouge in the wire which I just repaired. Hrm. I see a pattern forming. lol

GRU

Angler-Hi
09-24-2008, 08:22 PM
Well the guys at RedRocket told me I wasn't the only person who has called about that.

Angler-Hi
09-26-2008, 01:42 PM
TorqMaster starter DONATED. I still have an extra DX7 battery though.

Angler-Hi
09-26-2008, 03:47 PM
DX7 battery DONATED.