PDA

View Full Version : AA Batteries

TylerJCooper
10-04-2008, 07:53 AM
It sure has been a while since I have been able to get on WF. Man I miss it! I once was a guy that didn't have a thing to offer, but because of the generousity of WF, I have been able to fly for almost a year. I would like to repay the fellow WF's as much as possible. I have found that my local church only uses their AA batteries for one service then discards them, therefore, I have been asking for them after the service. I started with a few and now I have more then I need. I have checked the batteries on a meter and they are 75-80 percent charged. I would like to give these out but not sure if the shipping is worth it. Would anyone be interested in paying for the shipping? I would be more then happy to check what the charge would be, but I don't have the funds to ship them. Let me know if you would like me to check it out or if you have any additional ideas.

Thanks,
Coop

quadracer111
11-09-2008, 06:00 AM
It sure has been a while since I have been able to get on WF. Man I miss it! I once was a guy that didn't have a thing to offer, but because of the generousity of WF, I have been able to fly for almost a year. I would like to repay the fellow WF's as much as possible. I have found that my local church only uses their AA batteries for one service then discards them, therefore, I have been asking for them after the service. I started with a few and now I have more then I need. I have checked the batteries on a meter and they are 75-80 percent charged. I would like to give these out but not sure if the shipping is worth it. Would anyone be interested in paying for the shipping? I would be more then happy to check what the charge would be, but I don't have the funds to ship them. Let me know if you would like me to check it out or if you have any additional ideas.

Thanks,
Coop
sign me up! Check shipping to canada for S0K 2T0

TylerJCooper
11-11-2008, 04:58 PM
I was looking at some prices and it wasn't adding up. Does anyone know what the cheapest way to send stuff?

dbcisco
11-20-2008, 02:37 PM
USPS parcel post for large/heavy items and USPS first class mail for small/light items is the cheapest in my expeience.

quadracer111
02-05-2009, 04:03 AM
Still interested

Twmaster
02-05-2009, 04:07 AM
USPS First Class Parcel is cheap. You can send up to 13 ounces via this method and it doesn't cost much more than $3 or $4. I ship 4-5 ounce parcels all the time this way for less than $2.50

Hope that helps.