PDA

View Full Version : PM'ing sellers?

Scottrik
01-25-2006, 05:19 AM
Hidy ho electric flyers!

Been lurking about your fine community for a few weeks now and have VERY much enjoyed what I've seen and plan to be around for the long haul.

Question--is there a mechanism for pm'ing sellers or buyers (or anyone else for that matter)? I belong to a couple active forums for other hobbies that have buy-sell-trade forums (one is VERY active--3 to 4 pages of items or lots each day) and in those you can pm the seller for additional information regarding the product, clarification, and to make offers. I'm not big on making offers that may not be the asking price and giving the rationale for same in the public thread as my concern would be that it could be perceived, in essence, as undercutting the seller. No one appreciates folks chiming in on their for sale thread saying "you're overpriced", even if it may be true.

Am I missing something and this is a capability we have?

Many thanks,

Scottrik

1987tc
01-25-2006, 05:24 AM
I just sent you a pm! ;)

Scottrik
01-25-2006, 05:31 AM
Groovy Central!!

I even get an e-mail informing me that I have a pm. I don't get that on the other forums I participate in, though it's probably a preference setting change away on those as well.

Many thanks,

Scottrik

admin
01-25-2006, 05:40 AM
click the username to the left of any post and a drop down menu will appear with the PM option