PDA

View Full Version : Highest fountain

EUT
01-27-2006, 03:13 AM
This fountain is listed in Guinnis book of records as the worlds highest. It is in Fountain Hills AZ.
Slow stick with a Nikon 3700.

Rugar
01-27-2006, 10:09 AM
Very nice first post EUT! Welcome to WattFlyer. Looking forward to seeing many more of your photos in the future.

Geoff_Gino
01-27-2006, 11:12 AM
Hope you guys are entering these awesome pictures in the competition.

EUT
01-27-2006, 04:15 PM
Hope you guys are entering these awesome pictures in the competition.
What competition?

frvrngn
01-27-2006, 04:20 PM
Wattflyer AP contest. Look at the banner at the very top of the page. You can win some great stuff!

Very nice pic. Sometime I might have to try AP with my SS. I cant believe some of the great pics and video you guys can get.

EUT
01-27-2006, 04:25 PM
Wattflyer AP contest. Look at the banner at the very top of the page. You can win some great stuff!

Very nice pic. Sometime I might have to try AP with my SS. I cant believe some of the great pics and video you guys can get.I thought that was for pictures of your flying field, seem as though most are not of a field:confused:

frvrngn
01-27-2006, 04:59 PM
Err, you may be right. On both accounts! The pics dont really look to be of flying fields.

BTW - welcome to WF! Nice pic for a first post.

aviatordave
01-27-2006, 05:39 PM
I dont think it matters as long as you fly from there...

http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=39332&postcount=4

One of the unique features of AP is that alot of us fly from just about anywhere to get pictures. I was forced to quit flying my gasser at a park the city closed down which then turned me to electrics & AP. Its one of those blessings in disguise....I'm having way more fun doing AP ! Now if the weather would cooperate I could get a picture in for the contest.

-Dave

EUT
01-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Err, you may be right. On both accounts! The pics dont really look to be of flying fields.

BTW - welcome to WF! Nice pic for a first post.
Hey! I found a way to satisfy the requirements with a picture of the fountain:)