PDA

View Full Version : Pat Tritle DC-6 multi

Turbojoe
01-28-2006, 09:59 PM
I'm sure glad I went out to the Arizona Electric Festival today. Look what is coming from Pat Tritle! I'm the first one on the pre-order list(from the show at least). It's absolutely gorgeous. I have almost no particulars on the plane other than that Pat flys this one on brushed IPS motors and I think he said the wingspan was around 48 inches. I kind of remember hearing 26 ounces AUW. It'll be a short kit with the plastic cowls available from Keith Sparks and the decals from Cali-Graphics. He's talking about several weeks before it'll be ready for release. THIS is the kind of stuff I've been waiting for! After seeing it in person I'm having a hard time waiting though. Meeting Pat was a real treat as well. Another one of the super super nice guys in the hobby.

Joe

buzzltyr
01-28-2006, 10:31 PM
Hi Joe!
I followed the build thread on this one on RCG. Really an amazing looking model. I wish my planes turned out looking 25% as good as Pat's always do. I've also written Charlie and asked to be notified when it becomes available for purchase.
Any other pics from the festival today? I'd love to see them if you've got 'em. From the RCG thread it looked like there was going to be a lot of interesting stuff there.

Mark

Turbojoe
01-28-2006, 11:16 PM
Mark,

While it was a great show nothing caught my eye like the DC-6 so I didn't take many other pictures. (I did like SPFD-E-FLYER's Sig Tri-Star too).
Darn, I thought I was reporting something new.:rolleyes: I don't frequent RC Groups a lot anymore so I didn't see the build thread. I tried a search but came up empty. Do you have the link?

Joe

buzzltyr
01-29-2006, 03:08 AM
Here you go, Joe. It's a long one! Enjoy.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=395415

Mark