PDA

View Full Version : Castle Creations order...

jimweda
12-20-2008, 09:58 AM
Seriously Castle Creations. What is going on with my order. I am a dedicated Castle Creations fan but now I'm just flat out irritated with them. On 11/02 I ordered 10 sets of 5.5mm bullet connectors and now on 12/19 I still have nothing from them. No one even bothered to notify me that they were out of stock but had no issues charging my credit card. Finally after a while I e-mailed them and a few days later I get a response saying, "Oh, we've been out of stock on that item." Okay, fine. How about letting me know when they get in so I know to expect them. Waiting a couple weeks, nothing. I e-mail again and get the same answer. Are you guys serious! Although you've taken my money already, I have yet to see any bullet connectors or the respect of at least contacting me telling me what is going on. This is so irritating and disrespectful and while waiting I've been buying them at local hobby shops. Why is it they can get them, but when I order directly through Castle, I can't get them or a response. Someone needs to do something about this over at your offices. Its been almost 2 months and nothing. I know, I'm only a small fish in the pond but I feel that a company of your size and reputation should treat their customers with a little more respect than this. I've already started switching over to Dimension Engineering for my BEC's, now I am so tempted to start finding another ESC supplier. I know you make a great product, but if this is the kind of customer service I can expect to receive in the future if I ever need to contact you, then I'm done with Castle. Seems like such a minor thing to most I'm sure, but the reality of it is I have always bought high end products because of the quality of the product and the customer service behind it. When either one of those starts to disappear, I have no problems finding another source. Sorry for the long rant, but I work really long hours and prefer to spend my free time flying and building, not wondering where my order is. Somebody at Castle, please step in and do something about this. I have been very patient and not mentioned a word about this until now. I am done waiting.

Jim

CHELLIE
12-20-2008, 11:14 AM
Seriously Castle Creations. What is going on with my order. I am a dedicated Castle Creations fan but now I'm just flat out irritated with them. On 11/02 I ordered 10 sets of 5.5mm bullet connectors and now on 12/19 I still have nothing from them. No one even bothered to notify me that they were out of stock but had no issues charging my credit card. Finally after a while I e-mailed them and a few days later I get a response saying, "Oh, we've been out of stock on that item." Okay, fine. How about letting me know when they get in so I know to expect them. Waiting a couple weeks, nothing. I e-mail again and get the same answer. Are you guys serious! Although you've taken my money already, I have yet to see any bullet connectors or the respect of at least contacting me telling me what is going on. This is so irritating and disrespectful and while waiting I've been buying them at local hobby shops. Why is it they can get them, but when I order directly through Castle, I can't get them or a response. Someone needs to do something about this over at your offices. Its been almost 2 months and nothing. I know, I'm only a small fish in the pond but I feel that a company of your size and reputation should treat their customers with a little more respect than this. I've already started switching over to Dimension Engineering for my BEC's, now I am so tempted to start finding another ESC supplier. I know you make a great product, but if this is the kind of customer service I can expect to receive in the future if I ever need to contact you, then I'm done with Castle. Seems like such a minor thing to most I'm sure, but the reality of it is I have always bought high end products because of the quality of the product and the customer service behind it. When either one of those starts to disappear, I have no problems finding another source. Sorry for the long rant, but I work really long hours and prefer to spend my free time flying and building, not wondering where my order is. Somebody at Castle, please step in and do something about this. I have been very patient and not mentioned a word about this until now. I am done waiting.

Jim

Hi Jim, Sorry to hear about that, I am a Loyal castle creation user myself, I hate it when we sometimes fall through the cracks in the floor, its good to keep buisnesses on there toes, and remind them that, they are in buisness, only because, we buy from them, Hey Castle Creation, send Jim his money back, so he can get the connectors from someone that has them in stock, and so you can keep him as a customer, Thats only fair, Take care, Chellie

jimweda
12-20-2008, 08:29 PM
Hey Chellie,
I hope your having a great holiday season and thanks for the backup on this topic. Actually, I prefer they keep the money at this point and just send me the connectors. I've had a chance to sleep on it and don't feel as irritated as I did last night about this. I guess the frustrating part is that this wasn't one that so much fell through the cracks as it is the little nat that keeps buzzing around your head while trying to have a conversation with someone. I don't know why, but I really have a hard time picturing their warehouse full of their products and one empty bin where they store their 5.5mm bullet connectors. It kind of makes me feel like when I ordered a rebuilt motor from Neu Motors, which they advertised as having in stock and was on sale because it was rebuilt and ready to go. Weeks went by before my motor was sent and the only reason I got a response was because I continued to e-mail them. I even got a response from the man himself saying they had to let a certain person go because they dropped the ball. Puleeese. That was an unnecessary fairytale. I could have had them custom build one in that time frame. I've never had to deal with Customer Service from Castle previous to them being the distributor of Neu motors, but I find it strangely coincidental that I am receiving the same delivery, or should I say lack of delivery service since the marriage. What happened, did the mojo enter the Castle quarters. I know, I'm a case that is an exception to the normal rule, but there really isn't any excuse since I've contacted them a number of times. I really doubt the chinese factory that builds the 5.5mm bullet connectors caught of fire or something strange like that. Are they so popular that they can't keep them in stock. Personally, it would be better if Castle and all online stores for that matter, say that an item is in stock or not so the customer can decide if they want to wait or not, and, DO NOT TAKE THIER MONEY until the item is either in stock or ready to ship. Pretty simple business practice. I've already purchased more 5.5mm bullet connectors from local hobby shops so at this point, I can wait, but as a customer, I didn't think I would have to wait this long. I'm going to play the Super Lotto and see which one comes in first. Personally, I'm rooting for the Lotto! Thanks Castle, I appreciate the support.

Jim

Figure.N9ne
12-20-2008, 09:06 PM
have you tried calling them? usually things are resolved very quickly when you make a phone call.

CHELLIE
12-20-2008, 09:45 PM
Hey Chellie,
I hope your having a great holiday season and thanks for the backup on this topic. Actually, I prefer they keep the money at this point and just send me the connectors. I've had a chance to sleep on it and don't feel as irritated as I did last night about this. I guess the frustrating part is that this wasn't one that so much fell through the cracks as it is the little nat that keeps buzzing around your head while trying to have a conversation with someone. I don't know why, but I really have a hard time picturing their warehouse full of their products and one empty bin where they store their 5.5mm bullet connectors. It kind of makes me feel like when I ordered a rebuilt motor from Neu Motors, which they advertised as having in stock and was on sale because it was rebuilt and ready to go. Weeks went by before my motor was sent and the only reason I got a response was because I continued to e-mail them. I even got a response from the man himself saying they had to let a certain person go because they dropped the ball. Puleeese. That was an unnecessary fairytale. I could have had them custom build one in that time frame. I've never had to deal with Customer Service from Castle previous to them being the distributor of Neu motors, but I find it strangely coincidental that I am receiving the same delivery, or should I say lack of delivery service since the marriage. What happened, did the mojo enter the Castle quarters. I know, I'm a case that is an exception to the normal rule, but there really isn't any excuse since I've contacted them a number of times. I really doubt the chinese factory that builds the 5.5mm bullet connectors caught of fire or something strange like that. Are they so popular that they can't keep them in stock. Personally, it would be better if Castle and all online stores for that matter, say that an item is in stock or not so the customer can decide if they want to wait or not, and, DO NOT TAKE THIER MONEY until the item is either in stock or ready to ship. Pretty simple business practice. I've already purchased more 5.5mm bullet connectors from local hobby shops so at this point, I can wait, but as a customer, I didn't think I would have to wait this long. I'm going to play the Super Lotto and see which one comes in first. Personally, I'm rooting for the Lotto! Thanks Castle, I appreciate the support.

Jim

Hi Jim :ws: I know its Flustrating to wait for items to come in, and then they say that they are out of stock, only after you call them, They need to show on their web site, that a item is out of stock, so people Know that they are out of stock, and can go shopping else where, like hobby king does, its just a good buisness practice, Anyway, Happy holidays to you and yours, Chellie

have you tried calling them? usually things are resolved very quickly when you make a phone call.

Hi Yaniel :ws: Good idea, to keep on them :D and make sure they are giving good customer service ;-) Take care and Happy Holidays to you and yours, Chellie

SteveM732
01-11-2009, 06:06 AM
In fairness to CC and to give a more complete picture than was provided here.

Hi,

Looks like everything checks out pretty much as you stated in your original post. You ordered them a while back and we have been in touch with you a few times to tell you that we simply don't have them in stock and we really don't have any idea when they will arrive. This is a common problem with Chinese manufacturers.

Believe me, we don't like this any more than you do.

You have not been charged for the products.

If you can get them through mail order from other dealers, I would suggest that you try them. I hate to turn away business, but I'd rather you get what you need and not harbor a grudge against us. We value your business!

To quote that great customer service guru, Sting, "If you love someone set them free. Free free, free......"

Thanks, happy holidays.

Lee