PDA

View Full Version : Wattflyer support questions and answers

Nathan
07-20-2005, 03:46 AM
If you don't have an answer for your question about how to use this forum, please feel free to ask here and we'll help you resolve the problem.

Please check the expansive FAQ (http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/faq.php) section prior to posting your questions.

Mike Parsons
07-21-2005, 07:49 PM
Nathan,
There is a 10 character limit on posts. Are there any planes on reducing this to a lesser number? Makes it hard to up my post count with just a ( :) )LOL ;).

-Mike

Nathan
07-21-2005, 08:17 PM
When I think "character" I think each letter or symbol typed. Your post has more than 10 characters, so I don't think I understand your question.

Mike Parsons
07-21-2005, 08:46 PM
Here is an example. If someone asks a question such as " 1C is 1X the battery capacity...is that correct?

And I go to quick reply and type "correct". Here is the error I get due to it not being over 10 characters.

Nathan
07-21-2005, 08:54 PM
Ahh, there is a 10 character minimum to posting. I'll check into that.

Nathan
07-21-2005, 08:55 PM
This should now be resolved.

Nathan
07-21-2005, 08:56 PM

Mike Parsons
07-21-2005, 08:59 PM
Yea..I meant minimum and not limit. Sorry about that :).

Mike Parsons
07-21-2005, 09:00 PM
Thanks!

Darrell_F
08-01-2005, 10:51 PM
This is my first post on your new site. Congraduations on the start-up. Your site software looks really good. Good luck!

Darrell_F

admin
08-01-2005, 11:03 PM
This is my first post on your new site. Congraduations on the start-up. Your site software looks really good. Good luck!

Darrell_F

Thank you for the kind words Darrell. Please spread the word to your friends. Plenty of bandwidth to burn here :)

flypaper 2
08-02-2005, 03:00 AM
Didn't realize how much faster it would be to navigate without the banner adds on my slow phone line. Another plus. Thanks Marc.

admin
08-02-2005, 04:05 AM
Didn't realize how much faster it would be to navigate without the banner adds on my slow phone line. Another plus. Thanks Marc.

Much faster without all the heavy graphics for dial up users which are about 40% of the net still. Also cell phones and pda's can pick up this site pretty fast too for those so inclined. There is an archive link bottom right of every page in the footer that lets you see an even more stripped down version for PDA/cell

marc

clipper
10-08-2005, 10:53 PM
dear Admin

I am finding it hard to figuire out the site map and the list of forums and topics. I do like the idea of an e-power only. One more, I am new to some of this, how about dictionary for some of the abbreviations being used. thanks, eric

admin
10-09-2005, 12:13 AM
dear Admin

I am finding it hard to figuire out the site map and the list of forums and topics. I do like the idea of an e-power only. One more, I am new to some of this, how about dictionary for some of the abbreviations being used. thanks, eric

The homepage lists all the forums. Just scroll down to become familiar with them.

A glossary of terms and faq is a good idea and is planned. I am deliberating on some various code packages to use for this. Have a few other things ahead of it right now prioritized but it is on the "to do"

If you have specific questions on the sitemap or suggestions lmk please