PDA

View Full Version : Don't Bug Me!

giflyrc
02-03-2006, 02:10 AM
Attached is the message that appears at the top of my screen,

Hello giflyrc it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Let it be known that I visit this forum several times a day and greatly appreciate the information found here, however I am not going to respond unless somthing sparks my interest.

Give it time and participation will increase when and if the topics covered here merit a response

So, until then---- DON'T BUG ME!

Roger aka GIFLYRC

Don Sims
02-03-2006, 03:10 AM
I guess WF is just worried about you Roger! ;)

Marc takes suggestions seriously and he'll get back with you about this. BTW, I appreciate your knowledgable posts.

admin
02-03-2006, 03:16 AM
Hi Roger. Thank you for your note above.

That blurb you see is only there as a reminder and is not "specific" to you. It just checks how long since a persons last login or post was and puts a little reminder up there accordingly. It is actually used on several 1,000 vbulletin forum sites with good results.

Don't feel any pressure by it. You can just ignore it altogether and please ONLY post when you are interested and want to ask a question or provide an answer.

Thanks and enjoy!

(p.s. I just realized right before I was about to hit the post button below that your post above will probably make that thing go away!)

marc