PDA

View Full Version : Wanted your old 3S 750ma (or less) lipo

balloon bandit
01-16-2009, 07:26 PM
I'm looking to get airborn with very few funds available. I bought a used flat foamy, I have a donated Futaba AM radio, all "rigged" and ready to be flying except.. no battery. http://static.rcgroups.com/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif

I'm not too picky, so if you have any that are aging and slowing down,or that you just don't use anymore, I could give them a new home for their golden years. (or hospice care)

My instructions indicate 65 grams or less so that rules out anything over 800mah.

Located in northern Indiana where it's currently -39F wind chill http://static.rcgroups.com/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif

Thanks for your time.

balloon bandit
01-20-2009, 03:50 PM
:ws: Please?

stevecooper
01-20-2009, 04:39 PM
:ws: Please?
I'm look'in, I got a 910 Electic-fly(GP)20-C I can give you, I got a old 700 10-C Common sence too, How fast you need um?:roll: I don't want any $ but you'll have to wait a week till I get paid,:<: I got to mail some other stuff then as well, PM me if you wish,:ws: your bub, steve

stevecooper
01-20-2009, 04:50 PM
I'm look'in, I got a 910 Electic-fly(GP)20-C I can give you, I got a old 700 10-C Common sence too, How fast you need um?:roll: I don't want any $ but you'll have to wait a week till I get paid,:<: I got to mail some other stuff then as well, PM me if you wish,:ws: your bub, steve
BanditBub:: they got deans connectors on um, Is that OK,:ws: bub, steve

balloon bandit
01-20-2009, 05:01 PM
I can use any type, I'm an electrician at heart with soldering iron, shrink tube, and duct tape at hand. Thank you!

stevecooper
01-20-2009, 06:58 PM
I can use any type, I'm an electrician at heart with soldering iron, shrink tube, and duct tape at hand. Thank you!
They'll be there Die'wreck'ly!:ws: As a electrician we may need to pick your brain abit down the road! HaHaaa!:Q bub, steve

balloon bandit
01-20-2009, 07:40 PM
They'll be there Die'wreck'ly!:ws: As a electrician we may need to pick your brain abit down the road! HaHaaa!:Q bub, steve

There was a country singer who's name fits here very appropriately..
Slim Pickins :rolleyes: woo hoo!

Bring your tweezers anytime! I'm glad to share what I know and even stuff I don't.:eek:

stevecooper
01-21-2009, 04:48 AM
There was a country singer who's name fits here very appropriately..
Slim Pickins :rolleyes: woo hoo!

Bring your tweezers anytime! I'm glad to share what I know and even stuff I don't.:eek:
Here they are! bub, steve

balloon bandit
01-28-2009, 03:28 PM
Thanks to all who replied, my new Bub Steve has hooked me up to some voltage. :eek:
I think the static electricity from Dagwood his cat helped pre-charge the lipos. :D