PDA

View Full Version : 1/6 sopwith pup

calven
01-17-2009, 07:56 AM
Hello everyone! I just maidened my balsa usa sopwith pup today, and just had to share. This is the 1/6 scale, 55" wing, 6 1/2 pounds , my setup is : power 46(2deg down 2deg right), 4s 4200 ma batt, 14x6 wood prop, CC60 amp esc, ds821 servos. Bottom wing at 0deg, top wing at + 1deg.Ballance spot on with no added ballest.Batt right behind firewall. What a beauty to fly. ROG at 5/8 throttle, cruised around at 1/2 or less, for about 5 mins, a few t&g's , landed, took off again for a few more fly-by's, landed, and only put 1300 ma back in the pack. I can see 15 min flights with this setup. It's very stable, not even a hint of tip stall, and I slowed it down to a crawl to test this. I only got 2 flights today, but wil try to get many more tomorrow, and hopfully some video. anyways, just thought I'd share this. For anyone that likes a nice easy build, and a great flying bird, have a look into this one. So... now it's time to add some scale goodies to her. Cheers everyone. Calven.

rhino
01-17-2009, 08:30 AM
Congrats on your maiden and build; she looks built nice and clean.

Kmot
01-17-2009, 05:15 PM
Very nice model!

dbcisco
01-17-2009, 05:18 PM
Sweet build.

BradT
01-18-2009, 06:03 AM
I watched Calven fly this model today, after the fog lifted and the sun finally peeked through, and she's a beauty! Very stable, way more power than needed, and a gorgeous profile in the air. Bipes of this size seem to have more "presence" in flight than the wing span would suggest, and this one is no exception. Now you need to find those roundels, Cal. Loved the fluttering scarf, too!
Brad.

CHELLIE
01-18-2009, 07:29 AM
very very nice build Calven, Glad it flew well for you, keep up the great work, Chellie

calven
01-18-2009, 08:24 AM
Thanks everyone, Hey Brad, you really need to get your DVII back in the air...I need a target...I mean I need something to chase...I mean fly with;-). I couldn't get any video today, but I'm going to fly again tomorrow, so I should get some to post. Happy flyin everyone. Calven.

WWI Ace
01-18-2009, 07:39 PM
I have a friend that just ordered this kit of the Pup. He is going to put a 4 stroke on his. Steve

BradT
01-19-2009, 09:29 AM
Calven got the Pup up again today, and did some basic WWI type aerobatics; loops, rolls, and stall turns. Sure looks good doing them. A little more throw on the ailerons to get the rolls speeded up just a tad, and it's a winner! The last flight of the day, we even did a little chase around the circuit with my similar size Tiger Moth. Pretty good fun, with 2 bipes in the air at once, while all the 3Ders took a break ;-)
Brad.

7car7
01-20-2009, 07:21 PM
Looks great! Hope to see a vid soon.

calven
01-22-2009, 03:44 AM
I finely got some video, but it's really high res and it's 300mb. I'm going to see if I can get someone to edit it and make it smaller so I can post it.

Dereck
01-22-2009, 03:33 PM
Hi Calven
That one's been high on my list, only held up by a massive lack of spare time and 'Round Tuit'. Having seen the full size fly back in England, the Pup is a delight of a flying machine.

You mentioned adding detail - am pretty sure I still have the old UK published 'Profile Publication' on the Pup, unless bookworms ate it. If a scan or paper copy would be useful, let me know and I'll go digging in the basement.

Regards

Dereck

Kmot
01-22-2009, 05:16 PM
I finely got some video, but it's really high res and it's 300mb. I'm going to see if I can get someone to edit it and make it smaller so I can post it.
Sign up at Vimeo. You can post up to a 500MB video there as well as HD and it's free!

www.vimeo.com

calven
01-25-2009, 06:08 AM
Hi Calven

You mentioned adding detail - am pretty sure I still have the old UK published 'Profile Publication' on the Pup, unless bookworms ate it. If a scan or paper copy would be useful, let me know and I'll go digging in the basement.

Regards

Dereck
Thanks very much, Dereck. Every bit of info on this plane helps, so if you happen to stumble onto it , I'd love a copy. If you do biuld this one, I'm sure you would like it. It's a very easy build, goes together very fast.

Dereck
01-25-2009, 10:21 PM
Thanks very much, Dereck. Every bit of info on this plane helps, so if you happen to stumble onto it , I'd love a copy. If you do biuld this one, I'm sure you would like it. It's a very easy build, goes together very fast.

Hi Calven
I'll see if its still down in the basement of fond memories. If I can find it, it would probably best be photocopied and snailmailed vice scanned/emailed, I suspect. It's a shame Profile Publications faded away, they were great info in a compact form - I never saw anything quite as good for the price.

Regards

Dereck

Dereck
01-27-2009, 05:00 PM
Turns out it was a Squadron/Signal Publication and it covered all WW1 Sopwiths, but here's a neat montage of what might have been a painting, though its of a valid aircraft - it is two views of the same aircraft, not two different ones in formation.

There's five pages in the book - not much point in placing small versions here, but I've scanned them if you want them. Or could snailmail photocopies if you'd find them useful

Regards

Dereck

calven
02-01-2009, 04:50 AM
I put a video on vimeo, but I don't know how to make a link, so I also put it on youtube.
here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr6F6G0NpJs

7car7
02-02-2009, 03:02 AM
Thanks for sharing the vid! Looks really nice, and that was a pretty smooth landing too!

Ron
03-12-2009, 08:09 AM
Calven.nice looking Pup...you're gonna have to bring it to Chilliwack...we can do a fly by with two of them...maybe we can let Brad fly one of the Germans models so we got something to gang up on....I'm just putting in the power system on mine now..oh yes and painting up a Snoopy pilot :-)

BradT
08-30-2009, 08:40 AM
I just acquired this lovely model today, and can hardly wait to get her in the air. Calven had sold the Pup to a clubmate of ours when he decided to build the 1/4 scale version, and that flier, after a couple of dozen flights, decided that he preferred flying faster warbirds, so he advertized the Pup on our club website, and I immediately snapped it up. It now has an AXI 4120/18 for power. I need to buy a suitable esc, and decide what prop and battery to use with this motor. I'd like to use a near-scale size prop, which would be 16 to 18" dia., and that means a 4S pack, though the motor is rated for 5 to 6S. Of course, my 4S Zippy 4000s don't fit the battery box as it's now set up, so I'll have to modify it to work with my packs, or buy new packs of different shape. Do any of you have experience with the AXI 4120/18 on 4S with a large prop?
Brad.

Ron
09-01-2009, 07:52 AM
Brad:
You got a good model there....by the way, I saw the new Pup fly on Friday evening...not finished yet, but she sure looks nice in the air ....
and Guess what?? I lent Calven plans for a 1/3 size Pup wonder what he's gonna do next eh??

wattman
09-01-2009, 01:33 PM
Nice video , smooth flying , makes me want a 1/6 one even more now , thanks .

calven
09-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Hey Ron... 1/3 scale pup construction started... I'm going to have to grow some balsa trees, this is going to eat up a LOT of wood. I got some more details done on the 1/4 scale, it's starting to look like a warbird. The 20x12 prop made a big improvement, picked up a 21x14 from dean to try. I really need to find a wood prop though, the apc's just don't look right. I put my 100amp cc ice in so I can swing the big props without worry. I will try to make it to the Wack next weekend, I have the cockpit ready for Snoopy. I already have a line-up waiting for the 1/4 scale pup sale when I get the 1/3 scale done....HMMM... do they make a 1/2 scale pup...LOL. see ya at the field.

Ron
09-18-2009, 05:14 AM
Calven:
glad to hear the prop made a big difference...now I just have to remember the motor you put in it, and change mine out from the 4130/20 which won't quite swing a big enough prop.
I see that rat Brad beat me to the small one :-) oh well...guess I'll send away for plans for it, and build it up over the winter..I need a build this winter to go with the 1/6 D V11.....I ordered the solar tex for the D V11 this week...just have to do lozenge on it to match the D V111.
The 1/3 size Pup should be great...I have to tidy up my 1/4 scale so it doesn't look quite so ratty next to yours :-)
so we have a 1/4 sized Pup..1/4 sized D V111...and a 1/4 sized D V11 if Brad gets off his duff and repairs it....1/6 scale pup coming up to go with the 1/6 scale D V11 we got our very own WW1 air force :-) maybe I can re- aquire my old 1/3 sized DR1 and we can have real fun next year :-)

Gonzo007
09-18-2009, 01:44 PM
Hey Ron and Calven

Are you guys going to be at the field the weekend? I would like to get the Stearman out for a flight.

Colin

BradT
09-19-2009, 07:37 AM
Colin, I saw calven this evening, and he said that he will probably be out at Ron's on Sun. Since he's not online as often as I am, he might not see this before going out there, so I've taken this liberty of answering for him.
Brad.

Gonzo007
09-19-2009, 02:59 PM
Thanks Brad

Colin

Ron
09-19-2009, 10:25 PM
Colin:
Don't know for sure what's gonna happen Sunday, but if I don't have something else pop up, I'll be out there in the afternoon
Ron ;)

calven
09-30-2009, 06:44 AM
Hey Ron,
here's a few pics of the 1/4 scale pup, the paint job turned out pretty good, I've added the wing roundels after these pictures were taken. I'll try to take some new ones tomorrow, if the sun comes out.:) I tested a 22x10 wood prop a few days ago, and I think I'm going to fly it a few more times and try some loops and rolls next time. This prop seems the best so far. I'll try to get some video.

Gonzo007
09-30-2009, 04:04 PM
Looks great Calven

Colin

calven
10-01-2009, 08:35 AM
Thanks Colin, got another flight in today, here's a few pics with new prop and roundells. The new prop is perfect, rog's at half throttle, loops and big barrel rolls no problem, and motor is stone cold after 7 min flight. Going to fly at burnaby field on the weekend.

7car7
10-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Looks great! Is there a pilot in your planes future?

calven
10-02-2009, 05:30 AM
the search is on....do they make a 1/4 scale "yosemite sam" or disney's "goofy" ...I think he'd look great with his ears flapping in the wind.... what do ya think?;-):):Q

BradT
10-03-2009, 03:16 AM
Hey, Calven, my 1/4 scale WWI pilot is currently unemployed; I'm sure he wouldn't mind flying that nice big Pup for a while:tc:. I'll probably be at the field on Sun., hopefully over the Swine Flu, and non-contagious by then::o. I'll bring my pilot along, to see if he's a good fit for your plane.
Brad.

Ron
10-05-2009, 06:51 AM
Calven..I noticed the biggest problem with your model while I was looking at the pictures ( it isn't mine ) Mine looks ratty next to yours...oh well..guess I'll just have to bite the bullet, put in an little bigger motor, and away we go...maybe we can gang up on Brad's unrepaired D V11...should be and easy kill eh? :-)

calven
10-06-2009, 05:13 AM
Hey Ron....we can park the DVII on the runway and take turns dropping turtles on it...(inside joke!) Your pup looks fine, Warbirds are supposed to look beat-up... mine will look that way soon the way I fly:red:. Work on the 1/3 scale has slowed a bit... ran out of wood...holy crap this plane is big::o::o. Cheers .

Ron
10-07-2009, 07:08 AM
Yuppers...think I'll buy shares in a balsa mill.....now you know why I didn't build it yet...no room :blah:..if I can scrounge some plans I'll build a 1/6 scale one..... it will match my D V11.....and the Tiger Moth....:rolleyes:

from the sounds of things, my D V11 may be going before Brad's :p>

Did up a PT 19 last week or so, and have about a dozen flights on it now...boy it sure flies nicely..only 45" span, but it's a goodie for winter flying...the big stuff doesn't get flown most of the winter, cause it takes so long to put it together, and by the time I get home, it only leaves a short time to fly before dark, so I usually fly the little stuff that I can throw into the truck all assembled...1/6 sized pup will fit the bill nicely....
oh yeah..starting some electric control line flying...as if I'm not dizzy enough already :rolleyes:

degreen60
10-07-2009, 11:01 AM
oh yeah..starting some electric control line flying...as if I'm not dizzy enough already :rolleyes:

I sold all my UC stuff a while back to a collector. With electric you can use a prop that turns clock wise and take advantage of torque. I guess I could go back to UC and take advantage of the fact I am always going in circles anyway.

calven
10-08-2009, 07:26 AM
Hey Ron, I'd be happy to let you use my plans, I'll give them to brad, as he will probably see you before I will. I also have a 1/6 scale vickers, your welcome to that too if you can use it. I just can't seem to make it out that way. congrats on the pt-19, nice plane. I'm waiting for my pt-17, (the new eflite one) thats going to be one of my winter planes. That's if winter isn't over before horizon releases the darn thing!:censor: . cheers.

Ron
10-10-2009, 05:13 AM
Thanks Calven..I was considering the PT 17...but the old memories of being a kid going around in circles with one of those cruddy plastic Cox PT 19 , control line models with a messy noisy .049 screamimg away on the front of it got the better of me....that and the fact that when I went into the hobby shop out here one jumped out and grabbed my leg...then it followed me home...what could I do?? Hopefully we will do a little flying together before the winter's over....gotta put some time on my raptor...either that or sell it...oh by the way there's a big hobby show out here at the red barns next weekend...think I'm gonna try to get to it...sometimes there's some good stuff there.....and by the way..I hear there is PT17 in Neil's next order..when it arrives, I'll let you know.

Ron
10-12-2009, 04:31 AM
Anybody know whether or not Colin got the Stearman up yet? :confused:

Brad...did you fly the Pup yet? It was a decent day today, and I had to work sheesh :mad: :blah: Tomorrow I have to fly the blimp at the hockey arena, so there goes another good one..then it's supposed to rain for the rest of the week.
Guess it's almost time to clean off the work bench...I hear a rumour it's under that big pile of airplane stuff in the corner of the garage.
I am itching to build something again...it got so bad last week, I had to build a box for my small lithiums...it carries 7 packs, and it is coded, so the charged ones go into the white side, and the discharged ones go into the red side...that should keep me from putting dead batteries into the models :rolleyes:..then I just had to build a charge rack for transmitters...just hang em in it, and they automatically charge, then keep topped up with a trickle system....I'm running out of gizmos to build, I NEED to build a model soon :red:

calven
10-14-2009, 04:52 AM
I hear there is PT17 in Neil's next order..when it arrives, I'll let you know.[/QUOTE]
Thanks Ron, there's a set of 1/6 scale pup plans coming your way via Brad.

Ron
10-14-2009, 10:49 PM
yes,I talked with Brad...thanks Claven...I'm just going to order a new motor for the Pup, paint it up to frehsen the look a bit, brush snoopy,give him a flea treatment, and we're ready to go again...oh and I'm gonna do a new under carriage....you thinned with 50% windex??

calven
10-15-2009, 07:17 AM
Yup, make it nice and watery, the first coat will look like crap, but just put a few thin coats on and it'll be fine. The motor I'm using is the turnegy 63-64 230kv with a 22x10 on 6s.

Ron
10-18-2009, 09:05 AM
Thanks Calven.............NOW I DID IT......I laminated up the rudder for a plane in the same scale as your new Pup...and no names yet, but the initials are DR1....I also made laminating jigs for the elevators, and the aileron trailing edges, and the cut out on the mid wing...now I just gotta cut out 67 ribs, and buy a balsa tree, and I'm off :D ...oh yeah, and about a hundred rolls of covering :Q.... Hopefully we can fly them together once or maybe twice before next May.....I phoned the owner of the one I sold a while ago, and he isn't about to let it go, so I decided that since it was such a great model, I just had to build another one....:roll: been kicking my butt ever since I sold it to him ......I have some nice aged dry cypress for a prop, and i have the plans, and I found my work bench under that pile of airplane parts in the corner of the garage, so now I have no excuses ;)....hoping to come in at about 12 pounds ready to fly. 2700 sq.in...wing area...should be a floater...the last one sure was....and my all time favourite model to fly. :)

Gonzo007
10-19-2009, 12:40 AM
Anybody know whether or not Colin got the Stearman up yet? :confused:

Yup it flys

My dad and I got it out for 2 flights so far. It still freaks me out. Not use to flying that kind of plane. I just need to fly more and build up some confidence. I have some work I need to do on it. It climbs fast when throttle is applied. So I will need to check that out over the winter.

I would like to get it out for at least one more flight this year but we will see.

Colin

dbcisco
10-19-2009, 12:59 AM
...and no names yet, but the initials are DR1.... :)
Will it be red? :D:D:D

Ron
10-20-2009, 11:06 PM
Colin:
Gald to hear you got some air time on it.....
DB....lets put it this way...the cowl will be red, but that's about it.
fuse..OD streaked, to back of cockpit, tail kinda mustard yellowy sorta...underside sky blue....at least at the moment ...unless I find a better non red scheme :-)

Ron
10-22-2009, 07:04 PM
Got all the sticks and ribs into the rudder last night..laminated all the other "bendy parts",,,cut a dozen ribs....made a steam box for softening up the wood that needs to be bent into a tight radius,not exactly in that order, but sorta...oh and I made an aluminum rib pattern. ...... now i just need to put a new gyproc surface on the building bench and start assembling small pieces....Brad...I need your D V11 to fly with me against the hoardes of Pup's and Camels :-)

Total hours to date since start of project...4

Ron
10-28-2009, 06:35 PM
Calven: how's the Pup coming along ?? I am busily building away here so that you have an adversary at the May fly in...we need another Pup or something...I think there's gonna be two of us 3 winged devils.. one in Manfred's scheme...one in Lothar's... We NEED another Pup :-) Fuse is framed up and the mid wing...I did the middle wing first, because I need to build in a mount on top of the fuselage before I go much further I picked the motor..it's the 63/74/170 it will turn a big prop :-)

Exactly 10 days into this, and already I'm getting antsy to see her all framed up....lotsa late night stints...most building is done between 9PM and till I get tired which is around 1 or 2...

BradT
11-10-2009, 05:34 AM
The original 1/6 Pup that Calven started this thread for is finally back in the air. After I bought it from Ellis, who bought it from Calven, I ran into a snag with my esc/ubec installation, or so I thought. I gave up on trying to program the Hobby King SS 60/70 esc, and handed it over to a friend in the club who has lots of experience with them (he has 12!), and he got it set up for me. When I re-installed it in the Pup, I STILL couldn't get it to work right, so I went to the LHS and bought an Eflite 60A Pro, and put it in the Pup. Once again, no joy, so I now suspected my radio gear setup. I pulled the rx and put in a known good one, and again got nothing beyond the initial beeps. In frustration, I took out that rx, and tried a completely different radio, both rx and tx. FINALLY, everything worked as it should! I guess I have a tx that needs to be tested by our local service rep! Once the radio gear and esc were working correctly, I just had to reassemble the model, set up the trims, and wait for a good weather day to test fly with my new equipment.

Sat. was a washout, very windy, and bucketing rain, so I spent the time in the shop, checking out the power system. Holy C**p, with a 4S 4000 TP, Axi 4120/18, and 17x12 APC E prop, it draws 60A and cranks out nearly 900W !!! Waaaay over powered for a WWI bipe. I left as is, though, for the test flight.

Sun. morning was still very wet, but the wind had calmed, and by noon, the rain stopped, and the sun peeked out a few times, so I was off to the field for my first flight with this experienced model. After range checks, and preflight pics by a buddy, I taxied out, turned into the wind, and slowly pushed the go-stick forward. The plane tracked quite well, and was off the grass before the power got to 60%. She tracked beautifully, with no trim needed ( the time spent setting her up in the shop paid off), and climb was more than "adequate", as I pulled a 150' vertical line at 75%! Ailerons, at 50% low rate, were fine for scale flying, but a little slow for rolls, and rudder, at 100% travel, just touching the el. cutouts at either side, kicked her over in very convincing stall turns. After about 6 min. in the air, I set up for landing, and even with throttle full off, found her quite "floaty", taking most of our runway to finally settle into a nice main wheels roll out, coming to a full stop with no hint of nosing over. I taxied all the way back to the flight line, over our rough grass field, and stopped at my feet, delighted with the whole flight.

The battery was barely warm after landing, and I just now recharged it, putting 1001 mah back in, so the setup is working very well. I do plan to try a 16x10 prop, just to reduce the high static test amps, but I could fly the present prop without stressing the system, I'm sure.

My buddy Dave, who took the preflight photos, also videoed the whole flight, but I can't get my computer to read his memory card, so pics/video will have to wait until I can sort that problem out. These frustrations really test one's patience, don't they?

Brad.

Ron
11-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Brad...glad to hear you got it working finally.....speaking of frustrations.................
your suspect radio. I just had a thought...yes it happens once in a long while :-)
Check the throttle trim on your radio...speed control won't arm if the trim is up...then if that doesn't work...check the end point for throttle at off.....some of the speed controls need just a little more than 100% you may need to set the sub trim down a little,.....THEN if that doesn't work take it to John.......I can't think of any other reason that your radio that has been operating flawlessly for a long time would act up like that, especially since it's flying your ME 109 without incident.....
just my one thought for the year..I figured that since the year is almost over, I should maybe use it :-)

degreen60
11-10-2009, 01:19 PM
Brad...glad to hear you got it working finally.....speaking of frustrations.................
your suspect radio. I just had a thought...yes it happens once in a long while :-)
Check the throttle trim on your radio...speed control won't arm if the trim is up...then if that doesn't work...check the end point for throttle at off.....some of the speed controls need just a little more than 100% you may need to set the sub trim down a little,.....THEN if that doesn't work take it to John.......I can't think of any other reason that your radio that has been operating flawlessly for a long time would act up like that, especially since it's flying your ME 109 without incident.....
just my one thought for the year..I figured that since the year is almost over, I should maybe use it :-)

Now you are going to have to go the rest of the year without thinking, just listen to your wife and you will be okey.

Gonzo007
11-10-2009, 01:55 PM
Glad to hear you got it back into the air Brad. I find nothing more enjoyable then figuring out a radio problem don't you Brad. LOL

I would also do what Rod said and check the throttle trim.

Colin

BradT
11-10-2009, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the throttle trim suggestion, guys. I know the trim lever was all the way down, but I'm not sure what the travel adjust is set to, so I'll definitely check that out. All this modern hi-tech stuff gets a little hard on those of us with old fashioned low-tech brains!

Brad.

Ron
11-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Yeah..while we're at it...once I saw Grant or someone at the field fight for hours with a throttle that wouldn't arm, it just kept on doing the beep beep thingy, but wouldn't work...sent it back and had it checked out, it was fine...got it back into the model....no go...after trying everything he could think of, he finally got it going when someone mentioned that Futaba radios don't usually act up like that...soon as he heard the word Futaba, he realized he had to reverse the throttle channel....sheesh

Ron
11-12-2009, 05:06 PM
Degreen........I'm practising...lets see....yes dear....you're right dear...I'm sorry dear...right away dear...and...... it will never happen again dear.........If you know these five phrases, and use them often, you will stay married forever :-)

BradT
11-13-2009, 06:13 AM
Ron, in post 56, you mention reversing throttle on Futaba radios. Since most of my tx's are Futaba, I'm well aware of this, but you got me second guessing myself on this one, as the offending unit is a Futaba T6EXA that I got in a package deal with a model a while back. I doubted that this would be the case, though, as the tx has been in use, flying my 65" Me 109, for several months. However, I just went down to my shop, switched it on, checked the channel menu, and sure enough, the throttle was NOT reversed. That would explain the programming trouble with the new ESCs, but then how was the 109 able to operate? Very confusing! I'll have to do some more checking with the 109 setup now.

Brad.

Gonzo007
11-13-2009, 01:44 PM
Hey Brad

Most of my computer radios save each settings per model memory. So your ME109 model memory most likely has the throttle setting correctly set. But the new model didn't. That is at least how the proper radio like JR works. LOL let the flame war begin.

Colin

dbcisco
11-13-2009, 02:13 PM
This is why you should always do a pre-flight check.

Ron
11-13-2009, 06:19 PM
Brad..........Colin's right all the "good radios" ( read JR) have throttle reverse for each model saved in each model memory and I think Futaba "copied them' :-) now.... if they'd just get with the program and put the ailerons on Channel 2 like everyone else..........

dbcisco
11-13-2009, 07:06 PM
I think Futaba has it right and the JR system is backwards. :Q

BradT
11-15-2009, 05:31 AM
Colin, db, Ron, I get what you're saying, but in this particular case, I had not yet set a new model memory for the Pup, I was just checking to see if everything worked, while still on the 109 setting, so the throttle should have been reversed, in order for the 109 to have worked at all. I still haven't had a chance to get back into the shop and double check both models. I'll probably have a Homer Simpson "doh" moment when I find the trouble!
Brad.

TM4197
11-15-2009, 05:35 AM
Looks great Calvin! A very nice looking airplane. Looks like you have snow already! Its suppose to be in the 70's here in Va today!! Can't wait to see your video!!

HalfaStrut
01-27-2010, 05:15 PM
HI

All the planes look great, I'm just finishing up a 1/8th pup. I know I'm a tad late chiming but ;have any of you guys checked out the sound systems for electrics at Model Solutions of Canada in Ottawa, they are fantastic.

Pat

CamW
09-05-2011, 10:33 AM
Hi Calven,

I am new this site but have a 1/6 Pup on the build table. Where did you source the scale wheels? Could you let me know please?

Thanks Cameron