PDA

View Full Version : Fully Scale Canopy SIM Control for RC

Cpt.TYPHOON
01-28-2009, 01:43 PM
Just AMAZING,

What a buddy from Europe have created and design.
He wanted to fly is (MD 530 ) radio-control helicopter like the fully scale helicopters pilots.

So he as made one control canopy with AS350 & AS355 part's that suite his need...

If he decide to go in production of that wonderful product,,
he should have no problem having a succesful time doing them and sale them to the public...

I wish him greatess succes with it...

FlyingMonkey
01-28-2009, 02:38 PM

rcshirt
01-29-2009, 02:31 AM
HE's not the first ..but the last one was a long time ago and would take some research.

BUT
good luck i wish the best.

constantCrash
01-29-2009, 05:30 AM
Love the matching paint job.

BoysToys
01-29-2009, 06:51 AM
Looks like a newer, fancier version of the old helichair.
http://www.heli-chair.com/

Personally, I will stick with holding my DX7 in my hands. That way I can run if it starts getting to close to me!:eek:

bassplayinDude
01-29-2009, 03:26 PM
Looks like a newer, fancier version of the old helichair.
http://www.heli-chair.com/

Personally, I will stick with holding my DX7 in my hands. That way I can run if it starts getting to close to me!:eek:

Hahahaha LOL, ain't that the truth! :Q

Cpt.TYPHOON
01-30-2009, 01:26 PM
Again Buddies,
If you have ever flow the fullyscale helicopters, (like I do at time),,,
this kind of flying would suite your need at time in the hobby.

Some little feed back on the making ...

Well,
my buddy took 6 to 7 years to build complet,,, and took him over a year to find the right handles for the stick's control's... The construction of this SIM is at a cost of about (10hours) flying time of a R22... (My buddy cost)...

At the moment it would be very hard to do this SIM in production,, cause the control's are real and cost are very expensif high... This SIM is Made of wood fiberglass and scrap materials that my buddy had on hand to complet.

He as mention that the helicopter and the radio were what cost him alote of $$$and not the structure and interface & the FULLY SCALE control's handles,,well he work's around fullyscale Helicopter's,,, so a ball for him to have use part's...

If he had to make some SIM's right now to commercialize the product,, with the real part's of a Heli as the one he own,,, he would have to sale it for the price of a R22... Not ready (friendly-use price) for public right now...

He actualy fly this MD500 with a camera (INBOARD) the helicopter and vision glass video. Their will be a article about the making in a french helicopter magazine in a near future...