PDA

View Full Version : i wanna be like mike!!! stryker guts for the taking!!

iflyrc1012
02-02-2009, 11:07 PM
i pulled the rx/esc and 4 wire servos (2) out of an older brushed stryker fuse. i'm not sure what channel it's on. . but this pic shows the crystal pretty clear.i think they work but not sure. i also have a parkzone 10.8 volt 1000mah nicad with no connector (i needed it for the new battery) if anyone really NEEDS these items let me know.

stevecooper
02-02-2009, 11:41 PM
i pulled the rx/esc and 4 wire servos (2) out of an older brushed stryker fuse. i'm not sure what channel it's on. . but this pic shows the crystal pretty clear.i think they work but not sure. i also have a parkzone 10.8 volt 1000mah nicad with no connector (i needed it for the new battery) if anyone really NEEDS these items let me know.
Yes,Yes, Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My fly'in wing has been wait'in on that flite-pack for Months! This would beGREAT, your bub, steve PS I got Batt, Con's for the nicad,,

iflyrc1012
02-03-2009, 12:27 AM
it's yours steve!! p.m. me an address and i'll send it out as soon as i get a chance!!!

stevecooper
02-03-2009, 12:41 AM
it's yours steve!! p.m. me an address and i'll send it out as soon as i get a chance!!!
I was start'in to think she never fly again!! I'm stoked!Your bub, steve

iflyrc1012
02-03-2009, 12:59 AM
all addressed and boxed steve. i'll drop it off at the post office next chance i get. good luck.

stevecooper
02-03-2009, 01:17 AM
THANKS! I'm stand'in by the MailBox!!!! bub, steve

Slowjohn
02-03-2009, 06:44 AM
Hey Steve Ol' Buddy, you beat me to the draw you lucky dawg :D
Enjoy.
SJ

BTW, the Fundango never has shown up :(

stevecooper
02-03-2009, 06:14 PM
SJ::I got real busy latley try'in to get around as my trucks was act'in up and has now blew a head gasket, I'll talk to the mail lady today about send'in it from here, she's a sweety and may do it for me, I'll throw a dowel fuse in the box today and I need a ride to town to get some truck parts and I may get to wiegh it (LITE!), It slipped my mind as I was work'in hard but untill my truck getts back on the road I got a lot of time!!I'll put it in my way some it don't slip by me again!! Didn't I read some where you started on the A26??? did the land'in gear I sent work??? your bub, steve

Slowjohn
02-03-2009, 08:42 PM
Hey Steve Ol' Bud,
I got it out several weeks ago to install the landing gear only to discover that I had somehow gotten the landing gear you had sent me mixed in with about 30 to 40 sets of other landing gear sets :( I know which one the nose gear is but I'm not so sure about the mains as I now have 4 sets like the ones you sent me. I'll figure it out though once I install the nose gear because one of the other main gear sets will have the correct length to them to match the nose gear. Then I had some other family matters pop up that kept me from working on any of my planes for about a month as my mind just wouldn't stay focused. I was a total wreck for a while but things worked out for us to the good and I'm just now getting back into wanting to work on my planes. I haven't even been able to go fly for almost 3 months now. I'll email you the details shortly.

I thought you had already sent the plane, sorry about that. I thought that USPS had either lost it or that it had been stolen like a couple of brushless 12mm motors that pburt1975 had sent to me that wound up missing from the tube they were mailed in with some plans. I was lucky in that I did get them back but that's another story.

Standing By,
SJ

son of alpea42
02-04-2009, 03:41 AM
Can I get the stryker fuse?Love to fly these planes.

iflyrc1012
02-06-2009, 01:26 AM
hey cooper,
i tried to mail ya the stuff today. .. but the stupid post office said the box was too small. GEEZE!! I'LL SEND IT BY FRIDAY. HOW STUPID IS THIS GOVT?? SORRY BRO!! NOT MY FAULT!! I'LL SEND UPS INSTEAD!! you will have it by monday or tuesday!!!

iflyrc1012
02-06-2009, 01:28 AM
pea,
i'm keepin the fuse

son of alpea42
02-09-2009, 06:49 AM
Is the rx and tx still up.I could use it on my stryker.

iflyrc1012
02-10-2009, 12:31 AM
sorry pea,
cooper beat ya to it!!
Cooper,
i haven't had time to drop off your box, but i WILL get it done as soon as possible. things at work are crazy. sorry bub!! but i haven't forgotten ya!!!

stevecooper
02-10-2009, 01:04 AM
sorry pea,
cooper beat ya to it!!
Cooper,
i haven't had time to drop off your box, but i WILL get it done as soon as possible. things at work are crazy. sorry bub!! but i haven't forgotten ya!!!
If you haven't mailed it yet , And I'm busy fly'in my other wing anyway let's get son of alpea42's styker go'in, I can get the wing fly'in later, no biggie:ws:, your bub, steve

son of alpea42
02-10-2009, 04:26 AM
No it's ok I just got a 72 magahertz.

stevecooper
02-10-2009, 04:28 AM
No it's ok I just got a 72 magahertz.
Thats great:D, I'll get the HillBillie Flyer BACK UP THERE!!!!:ws: bub, steve

iflyrc1012
02-15-2009, 12:18 AM
coop,
i did get your package mailed last wednesday. . so you should have your stryker guts soon!!

stevecooper
02-15-2009, 12:24 AM
coop,
i did get your package mailed last wednesday. . so you should have your stryker guts soon!!
My wing fly'in young bub's Tank&Austin are gett'in It ready (Hillbillie Flyer)as we speak! bub, steve

iflyrc1012
02-18-2009, 01:36 AM
hey cooper,
did you ever get the box??

stevecooper
02-18-2009, 01:54 AM
hey cooper,
did you ever get the box??
Just got it this afternoon!, have'nt figured what Ch she's on but I think it's a Ch3, I have 3&4 channel PZ trans, Hope one of um work!;-)! Thanks So much:D,!bub, steve PS I noticed you cut the deans off,,No prob! but if your short on um I'll mail you a few pair,,:ws:

iflyrc1012
02-18-2009, 06:10 PM
thanks for the offer steve but i just got 20 pair of deans connectors from hobbycity. i hope it works out for ya!!! glad i could be like mike!!! lol!!