PDA

View Full Version : Rebuilt the Head on my E-sky Belt CP

GreenAce92
02-11-2009, 05:35 AM
Well after doing a hard landing due to panicking... i finally got my parts in and put it together, and what do you know... im missing an O-ring for the main blades clamp set, me the noob thinking "oh it wont matter" well yes it does lol... after getting it all wired up, switching bullets and putting in a supersimple esc and putting a hxt900 for tail rotor i lightly spool it up(enough up stick to start blades) and the thing is vibrating like crazy! of course i did note that the blades were moving alittle too much like up and down... soo... gotta order another set of O-rings and the washers that go with them...

please note its not that the blades are out of track(i held the heli by hand and spooled it up) blades were on track, but they were drooping alittle much... must be O-ring problem again

but here are pics what a beauty! practiced on sim alot so im getting more confident to fly it now... thanks for the great guy who generously donated me this again.

theecoop
02-11-2009, 01:44 PM
in your flightsim add some wind, will help in your training.. no more than 20 for G4 for heli's