PDA

View Full Version : Sold FlyCamOne2 Sports Pack FCO2

IFlyTailies
03-05-2009, 03:18 AM
FlyCamOne2 Sports Pack

Retail value: $146.74 - Here available for only $95 shipped within CONUS!!!

Paypal, MO, and check okay

Please PM me if you want me to ship internationally

Brand New in Box

This item ships from the US

This Sports Pack includes (see picture):

* FlyCamOne2 Camera - retail value $74.95

* FCO2 2GB Memory Card - retail value $29.99

* Head Mounted Camera Holder - retail value $13.90

* Water Proof Dive Box - retail value $27.90

* USB cable

* Camera Pod

* Manual

* Plastic Carrying Case

FlyCamOne2: Version 2 - Dimensions: 3" x 1-1/2" x 1/2" (camera only) - Weight 1 oz. (camera only)
Version 2 changes include: larger resolution, LCD display, rotating lens, longer battery life, and a thermal activated motion detector. Video camera includes audio, still photos, a voice recorder, USB drive, and a Webcam. Unit is small enough to mount on just about any model airplane, small parkflyers, RC cars, trains, skate boards, or even a kite. Can be remotely activated using an additional servo. Videos are recorded with a resolution of 640x480 for clear playback, complete with sound, and 1280x1024 pixels for still photos. Camera lens rotates 90 degrees so you can take photos or video from multiple angles. Built-in rechargeable 200 mAh Li-Ion battery that charges via the USB port on your computer in about 1 to 1-1/2 hours. For video and audio-recordings, With the included 2GB SD card the video recording time is about 30 minutes. Webcam use requires the included software and USB cable. No software required for all other uses! You can edit and compress the .avi video files using Windows Movie Maker, included with Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista.

Head Mounted Camera Holder: Elastic adjustable headband that securely holds the FlyCamOne2 for hands free use. Great for filming while Biking, Running, Skateboarding, Bungee Jumping, Sky Diving, just about any place where hands free recording would be the safe alternative. Adjusts to fit your head or helmet. Can be used with or without the eXtreme battery pack.

Waterproof dive box: 2-1/4" x 4-1/4" x 1-3/8". Clear plastic waterproof box with silicone seals. Protects FlyCamOne2 up to a depth of approximately 6 feet. Camera must be turned on prior to inserting in case, but the camera start/stop controls are accessible from outside the box. Suitable for use with or without the eXtreme battery pack.

Aerotow Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH0eX_49lPITwister Jet Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAZcj9uDaRECularis Rear View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYsEOEct-KQ

Nitro Blast
03-16-2009, 06:39 PM
Ive been replying to another post for one with no replies...

Ive got 89.92 in paypal... can you do that? if so I'm in and can instantly send it to you (since I'm sending from Paypal balance, you dont get the fee which makes up for half of the discount!)

IFlyTailies
03-16-2009, 09:33 PM
PM sent back

Nitro Blast
03-16-2009, 09:39 PM
Payment Made, thanks Joe!