PDA

View Full Version : Wedgy - Blue Core

azkeith
02-11-2006, 03:51 AM
I am building a Wedgy from the plans talked about in last month Backyard Flyer. Anyone else building one? If so it would be great to share methods and ideas here. This will be my first Blue Core Build so I have a lot to learn. Great Foamie forum.
Keith

boberos
02-24-2006, 12:56 AM
A variety of Leon Shulmans designs have been published in the last year. All are modified to use FFF. Just follow the plans & you will be fine.
I built the Banshee version. It flys just fine. Just make sure to reinforce the wing centre section. I did not & it folded. Lessons learned.

Have fun.
Bob

azkeith
02-24-2006, 02:34 PM
A variety of Leon Shulmans designs have been published in the last year. All are modified to use FFF. Just follow the plans & you will be fine.
I built the Banshee version. It flys just fine. Just make sure to reinforce the wing centre section. I did not & it folded. Lessons learned.

Have fun.
Bob

Bob thanks for the advice. Build is slow have to find time, I have glued the wing joints with Willhold and will tape then with Blenderm on joints and spanwise. Haven't decided on the motor/batt combo yet but will be brushless/lipo.