PDA

View Full Version : Quick weight question

Pole
08-11-2005, 10:12 PM
I have a question about gas powered Heli's. What kind of weight can they carry. This question might come across as if I want to make drug runs, BUT NO. The reason I'm asking is I would like to put a large video camera on one, for filming. I just was wondering if the heli's can only carry a small load, or you can get ones (or modify) to make them carry large loads. Plus do most of the Heli's come with room in the body to add larger Receiver and any extra devices I may need. Thank you in advance for the information anyone can provide on this topic.:confused:

Reformed Nitroaddict
08-11-2005, 10:30 PM
WattFlyer's mission is to engage only in discussions related to electric powered flight. The only discussions on WattFlyer that are glow/gas related should be when comparing to epower directly in some way. Your glow/gas oriented thread/post would be better opened up on WattFlyer's partner website RC Universe in this forum :

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/default.asp?fh=1&forumid=228

There is a large volume of gas/glow discussion there on this topic and many friendly modelers (and even some of us moderators) will be happy to help you out. If you have any electric flight related threads than definitely post them here at WattFlyer "100% Pure Electric".